TodayTix — Last-minute Broadway & theater tickets
By TodayTix, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Getting tickets to the best performances in your city has never been easier than with TodayTix, the highest-rated ticketing app in the App Store. Created by Broadway producers, TodayTix provides insightful guidance into the world of culture, allowing users to discover new shows and unlock access to the best seats at the best prices.
First launched for tickets to New York's Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, TodayTix is now available in London's West End, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Washington D.C., Seattle, Philadelphia and Connecticut.
TodayTix simplifies and streamlines the previously difficult theater ticket buying experience.
- Take the guesswork out of buying theater tickets. We always list the best prices up to 30 days in advance.
- Enter daily lotteries to popular Broadway and Off-Broadway shows. Win free tickets, access to exclusive deals, and more!
- Unlock day-of Rush tickets at deep discounts on a first-come, first-served basis every performance day.
- Skip the lines. Book tickets in just 30 seconds or less, and never wait in long lines again.
- Sign up for alerts. Find out when tickets to your favorite sold out show becomes available. Get reminders the next time Rush and Lottery deals are live.
- Refer a friend and save even more. When your friend uses your referral code, they get a discount off their first purchase, and you get a credit towards your next show!
- Get the VIP treatment. Our customers rave about our friendly and personable service.
- Buy with confidence. Unlike many other apps, we work directly with the theatre’s box office, never with ticket brokers.
“An app that solves the biggest annoyance with buying theater tickets.” - Business Insider UK
“The Uber of Broadway tickets.” - Forbes
“Save money, save time, and feel like a VIP while you’re doing it.” – Entertainment Weekly
“TodayTix is for travelers who don’t feel like killing prime New York City touring time by waiting in line at TKTS, or for those who prefer to plan a few days ahead of time rather than risking their plans to the vagaries of same-day availability.”- Frommer’s
----CONNECT WITH US----
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- We have a new look and feel: check out our new logo, colors, and design.
- Tickets are now available for purchase up to 30 days in advance! This means you can use TodayTix as usual: for discovering new shows and setting up spontaneous adventures at the same great prices as always. But now, you have the added ability to score tickets for your best friend’s birthday next month, plan a night out for when your family is in town two weeks from now, or snag opening night tickets to the next Hamilton as soon as it’s announced.
I have now used TodayTix a few times, and it has worked perfectly each time. Once last summer and once this spring, I won the lottery for tickets to Shakespeare in the Park. SO much easier than spending hours on a line in Central Park to score tickets. This past week, I bought tickets through the app for the first time. It worked out really well. After paying for the tickets through the app, all I had to do was show up at the theater and get the tickets from the concierge. The ticket was a great bargain, and it may be the first of many shows I see through TodayTix. I can't buy tickets too far in advance, not knowing if I may have to be with a sick family member, so this way I can buy last minute, when I know all is stable.
A Ticket App That Delivers
I used the app to purchase tickets for City Center Encores production of Sondheim's "Assassins". They were sold at a pretty steep discount and so I was, wrongly, somewhat skeptical of the validity of the tickets being advertised. The email I received after the purchase showed me where the today tix rep would be and when to meet them. The actual process of picking up the tickets for yesterday's performance was fast, secure and incredibly easy. The reps standing outside were very friendly and knowledgeable. Best of all, I didn't have to wait to pick up tickets on the long will-call line. I really enjoyed the experience and the performance, itself, was brilliant. I am definitely going to use the app again for my next live theater purchase.
Outstanding service, and incredible deals.
I use this app every time I come to NYC; it's a great way to get my show fix in. There are more plays then I can count, or actually see in one trip to the city. The deals are amazing, and you can enter lotteries for the most popular plays. The ticket pick up is WAY easier then picking up from the box office, or buying at the theater. Two extremely friendly concierge workers will be outside waiting for you; they wear red jackets, and can't be missed. You just walk up, give your name, and they give you your tickets. You also get an email before the show showing you where they will be, with a picture of the spot. Defiantly recommend.