By Red Hammer Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toddler is an audio application designed to provide youngsters with fun and discovery using sounds of animals, music, tools and various other everyday items. We were able to provide our youngest child with some focused entertainment, which came in handy in the dentist office! We knew that we were on to something then.
Here are some notable features:
* Full screen pictures with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S retina display support.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Children can learn how to distinguish specific sounds and associate these sounds with provided pictures.
* We have included sounds of popular animals, various musical instruments, and popular power tools with easily recognizable sounds. For each of these sounds we included a large, eye-pleasing picture so kids can easily remember and recognize the relating sound.
* The application features simple and easy-to-use navigation and holds 48 different sounds located on 4 tabs with 12 sounds on each, just tap on an icon and you will hear a sound then a large full screen picture will appear! Nice and easy!
* In the latest update we added ABC's pad. It is an Alphabet pad with all English letters which your child can tap to hear a letter’s sound. It will help your child learn letters, how they sound, and their order. For entertaining your child and keeping him or her learning, we added some small animation as well. Enjoy!
Here are sounds and pictures that this application has:
Animals - Bear, Monkey, Crocodile, Lion, Camel, Fox, Hippo, Chimp, Otter, Tiger, Wolf, and Zebra
Transport- Trucks, Bike, Ambulance, Bus, Plane, Helicopter, Cars, Police Car, Train and ship
Musical instruments –Accordion, Drums, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Flute, Harp, Saxophone, Piano, Trumpet, Xylophone and Violin
Household- Alarm Clock, Blender, Doors, Faucet, Broken Window, Drill, Phone, Hammer, Clock, Washing Machine, Vacuum.
We know you will be able to provide your children with the three “E’s”, entertainment, education and enjoyment! You and your child will not be disappointed!
What's New in Version 1.3
iPad support was added.
Full screen pictures with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S retina display support.
Say the word!
My 3yr old son absolutely loves this app! He loves maneuvering through the pics & sounds. The only problem I have w/ this app is... It doesn't say the words. So when my son clicks on the pic of the "guitar" he see's the word & hears the sound but he ALWAYS looks to me & say... Mommy what's that? I answer, Guitar! I wish the developer of this app will make upgrades saying the words as well! Thanks.
Cute game but 'airplane' is spelled wrong. One suggestion: there are 2 truck photos, why not make one a 'fire truck'? Also, when you touch the word it disappears. Is it supposed to 'say the word'?
My 2 year old (just turned 2 a month ago) is already use to more advanced apps like Starfall. This is too basic, might be good for younger children?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 18, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Hammer Software
- © Red Hammer Software 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.