Finally a kids puzzle game that is so simple to use that even toddlers can enjoy it!
Not only that, our Animal Puzzles Preschool Game comes fully loaded with gorgeous photographs of real animals. Forget about cartoonish illustrations. In this app, your kids can enjoy playing puzzles with real animal photos.
The Animal Puzzles Preschool game is easy to use and easy to customize.
The settings options include:
- Pieces: A slider to increase / decrease the number of puzzles piece - min: 4, max: 64
- Rotate pieces: Turn on if you want pieces to appear in random rotation.
- Image hints: Turn on to see a preview of the completed puzzle.
- Display Outline: Turn on to see an outline of each puzzle piece.
- Tile Magnet: . For advanced players, you can turn the tile magnet OFF. Turning the tile magnet off means that the tiles will no longer automatically snap into place. The user now has to release the tile to check if it is the correct choice.
- Scatter Pieces: Have pieces appear all over the board.
- Use Tray: Have pieces neatly appear one next to another.
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a sticker rewards screen.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Montessori mom75 nice app
I really love that all the pictures in your apps are real. So many apps have cartoons or drawings. So not only does my son get some fine motor work, but also great visual discrimination practice with real animals and real animal sounds. We're just now getting into interlocking puzzles so the four pieces are great, not too easy but not too difficult either. One of the best features is that it is one picture on a white background so visually your child is not distracted and this helps attending. Most other puzzle apps we have tried have distractions. Thanks another great preschool learning app!
Overall nice app
The pictures are beautiful and as others have said, the background is white, which is wonderful. The settings are a bit confusing, but once you figure out where everything is, it works. Change the number of pieces once you are inside a puzzle. :)
We love it
My son is endlessly entertained by this, which endlessly entertains and endears me. He has such a good time playing with it and listening to the sounds. It's worth the headache I got! He tries to mimic some of the animal sounds even when he's not playing with it.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 211.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alligator Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.