"simple and well executed with straightforward menus and good graphics."
-- The New York Times
Learning to count is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Watch your toddler discover the simple joy of learning as they tap and count along. Designed for young minds and tiny fingers, the gameplay is simple and without fuss - filled with heaps of lighthearted fun and even more room to grow!
Children don’t need to sort through complicated menus. Jumps straight into the fun with just one tap! Parents can determine the pace of learning with the customizable options available via settings, including:
+ The smallest and largest number to play (1 to 20)
+ Count in order of smallest to largest, or by random
+ Choose from 10 categories of real life objects
A FUN EXPERIENCE
Count along and learn the names of all your favourite animals, toys, household objects and more! Learn in a fun environment complete with cool sound effects, clear and pleasant voice narration, as well as positive feedback to encourage and to help young players stay motivated.
COUNT AROUND THE WORLD
All recorded by native speakers, you can now learn to count in 14 exciting languages. So count away! Includes: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- More than 130 objects to count along to
- 10 categories: animals, transport, shapes, household objects, musical instruments, toys, insects, food, ocean creatures and outdoor objects
- Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
- Available in 14 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Danish, Russian, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
- Fully adjustable game settings
- Beautiful real life photographs of objects
- Cheery background music track that can be easily switched on or off
- For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- Optimized App
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it... but
I like the pictures, I like that you can touch any of the objects/pictures to get the next number, the price is good too.
But there is no way of telling if the pictures/objects change amounts so that the counting is different; ex; 5 dogs, later 2 dog, another time 10 dogs.
Sadly the settings page doesn't have very many options. Which makes me wonder just how much variety and variation the game actually has.
It is an lovely app designed just right for my young one. Everything works impeccablely. Also just saw the post of no sound, here is my 2 cent as i encountered that with other apps before, that is why i used to solve this iOS issue (not app issue):
if using iOS 4.3 or above (See Settings > General > Version, for iOS version number)
Make sure the orange dot is not showing on the "Side Switch" on the upper-right corner of the iPad.
Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to: > Check Mute
Open the app, and the sound should now be working.
If still not working, just restart your iPad, it should work.
My 3 year old son loves this app. He's been using it since he was 2 1/2 and hasn't gotten bored. I like the music and sounds, very soothing and calm. The graphics are nice too. It never freezes or has any technical problems. I highly recommend it.
- GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.