Toddler Games Toys by Photo Touch
By Innovative Investments Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ My Toddler loves this game and learned his toys so fast. Definitely worth it!
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn words and objects by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Added ability to turn individual items ON or OFF
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
★★★★★ The only FULLY customizable app of its kind!
✔ Added ability to turn items ON / OFF from settings page so you can gradually introduce new animals into the game
✔ Minor bug fixes and improvements
✔ Added ability to reset / restore app content to original settings
✔ Incorporated user suggestions and feedback
If you like this app, please support us by rating the app in the App Store. If you have questions, feedback or need help, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great appwith with up to date toys.
This app like the othr photo touch apps allows for flexibility with children of many ages and disabilities. It teaches and then it allows discrimination for a testing type situation. It allows you to very the number of items, the items themselves, the number on the screen and some of the sounds. It is useful with toddlers with language delay and older children with severe language delays, possibly as a testing tool in special education and a discrete trial format for chidlren on the spectrum.
Great way to teach a variety of skills
I love this app! I use this app frequently with my early intervention kids to teach picture concepts. I recently added a bunch of new picture and am now using it to help teach associations by recording a question with the picture instead of just the picture name. I love that I can put certain pictures onto specific lists and turn pictures on or off. I also love that I can chose how many picture are shown at a time.
Great for my son.
My sons ABA therapist wanted him to have some cards that we could start out with just one card to build up confidence and then add more and more. This app is perfect for that because it's all customizable. My son was diagnosed Autistic and he's two years old. He has enjoyed it so far. Thanks for such a great app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 29, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Investments Limited
- © Grasshopper Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.