Toddler Marine Preschool - Educational Fish Games for Kids
By Antti Lehtinen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toddler Marine Preschool includes six educational mini games for kids and toddlers! Kids can fill up their own aquarium by completing activities and earning new fish and other sea animals.
Toddler Marine Preschool includes three different skill levels: Toddler,preschooler, and kindergartener. Additionally, parents can choose the activities, the children can play. The difficulty can be adjusted to make it interesting to both toddlers and preschoolers alike.
There are 46 different fish/sea animals to be earned and the whole experience happens in an exotic underwater setting. Each activity is carried out with encouraging and rewarding manner.
1. Species - Learn different fish and other sea animal species.
2. Puzzles - Endless amount of randomly generated fish puzzles.
3. Colors – Pick the fish of the right color.
4. Comparisons – Distinguish different size of sea animals.
5. Matching – Use your memory and find the matching fish.
6. Counting - Learn numbers and counting.
- 6 educational mini games!
- 3 skill levels: Toddler,Preschool,Kindergarten!
- Retina graphics for all devices!
- Aquarium filled with exotic fish (46 different species)!
- Learn counting, numbers, memory matching,sea animals, and comparisons
- Toddler Marine Preschool is free to try and contains an In-App-Purchase!
What's New in Version 1.6
- Fixed the rare bug that caused the bubble generation to break
Great learning app
My 18 month old loves this app. It's a bit advanced for him, but with a little guidance, he enjoys all the games. Especially counting the fish. He loves fish and likes all the graphics within the app.
I hate toddler toys and games that quickly flash lots of colors and images to keep kids attention. They overstimulate my son. This app does not do that. It's calm and talks through the games in a soothing voice. The controls are simple enough that my son can navigate through the app himself. We shared the game on my iPad with my 2.5 yr old niece tonight and she never wanted to stop playing. I think its perfect for her age group. After a couple rounds, she played all the games without assistance. After 20 minutes straight, we finally had to ask her to stop playing because my son wanted to do something else.
My daughter doesnt get to keep her fish
Why not she loves the puzzles and matching and I paid for the 2.99$ for the whole game and every time we exit the game and return to the "press play screen" and her aquarium opens the treasure chest is there BUT NO FISH she should get to keep the ones shes earned doing puzzles. Im not impressed. Fix it . I' give it close to a five its very creative the effects are great the puzzles are accurate although the "Beaver on its back" is mistaken for as a "Seal" where you click on the correct animal. And further more , there should be coins earned and accessories or like plant looking things divers that could be paid for with those coins NOT MORE MONEY
17mo old loves it
My 17mo old loves this app - I bought the full version and he does great on the toddler mode. I love that some of the mini games are easy for him while others are more challenging. It really reaches out to all different levels. The preschooler and kindergarten levels are also perfect for when his cousins are visiting and want to play too! We love this app!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Antti-Pekka Lehtinen
- © 2012 Antti Lehtinen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Fish, 3 Mini games, Treasure chest$2.99