Todo® Exchange Tasks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Todo® Exchange Tasks app is the most powerful way to access your Microsoft® Exchange tasks. Exclusively designed for business, use Todo Exchange to securely create, update, and manage your to-do lists wherever you are. Todo Exchange automatically connects to your Exchange server when you launch and exit the app so your tasks stay up to date on your iPhone and Outlook client.
TEST YOUR EXCHANGE SERVER
Make sure Todo Exchange will connect with your Exchange Server before you buy it. Download our Exchange Connection Toolkit app FREE on the App Store. Search the App Store for "Appigo" and get the toolkit now.
• Quickly view your to-do lists in a beautifully-designed interface
• Create new tasks on-the-fly using the quick add button
• Mark tasks completed and review what you've accomplished
• Easily organize your tasks using multiple folders
• Keep your tasks up-to-date with the automatic background sync which runs when you launch and exit the app
• Connects with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 using the ActiveSync® protocol
• Test your Exchange Server Connection using our free app available on the App Store: Exchange Connection Toolkit (by Appigo)
• All communication between Todo Exchange and an Exchange server is done using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
• Supports the "Wipe Device" security policy (ONLY available to administrators in the Exchange server admin console)
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Help us continue developing this app by sharing your positive experiences in your app reviews. If you need help or want to let us know about any concerns, please contact us on our support page:
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/appigo
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/appigo
Appigo and Todo are registered trademarks of Appigo, Inc. Microsoft, Outlook, and ActiveSync are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This app is developed and tested by Appigo, Inc. and is not otherwise endorsed by or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
New in Todo® Exchange Tasks 1.0.1:
• Added support for viewing tasks by category
• Fixed a synchronization issue which prevented some customers from synchronizing tasks
• Fixed a time zone issue with start and due dates
Does what it says!
Seems like lower ratings are for people who didn't read exactly what they are buying. This app does exactly what it says and it has a test download to make sure it will work before you buy. I use GTD organization system and this app allows me to use iPhone and Outlook tasks and keeps everything sync'd without changing my current system. I am not technical and I got everything working within a few minutes. When I needed tech support, they were fast to respond! I don't share tasks with others, so this feature wasn't needed. App creator should probably mention this, since that feature seems to be a big issue with other reviewers. Overall, worth the money to have seamless conversion of tasks in Outlook to my iPhone.
Coulda Woulda Shoulda
I downloaded this relatively expensive ($9.99) app because it had high ratings and was expressly advertised as working with Exchange. Downloaded successfully and successfully synced (or so it said). It took a week with customer support (who, to be honest, were prompt) to figure out that the app does not support either flagged items or shared task folders. Now that IS irritating! It is called "Todo Exchange Tasks" so one would think it would support the full range of Exchange Tasks. For me many of those are flagged items and shared folders. Very, very frustrating. Support said they'd discuss adding flagged items (which some of their cheaper competitiors do). I am really baffled by the lack of quality of any app offerings in the area of Exchange Tasks . . . a very big oversight by the developers of MS, Apple (for iPhone) and the independent app developers.
This app does exactly what I needed it to do: synch my task list with our corporate Exchange server.
As a practitioner of GTD (Getting Things Done), I use Outlook Tasks as my in basket. I previously used TaskTask to synch my tasks, but it stopped working suddenly. I don't know if it was due to a corporate security change, but it just wouldn't synch. I really appreciate that theaters of this app also provides a utility that the end user can use to verify that the app will work in their corporate environment prior to the purchase of the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2012 Appigo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.