Over 1,300 teacher fans of Todo Math: Pre-K to 2nd Grade Math Practice have asked us to make Todo Math easier to use in the classroom!
We have listened so now teachers have the following features:
• All Todo Math games and missions, unlocked, covering pre-K to 2nd grade Common Core State Standards and designed based on Universal Design for Learning principles
• Web-based teacher dashboard for 3 years, integrated with the app
• Account management for up to 30 students
• Reports with student progress monitoring
• Ability to set accessibility preferences for students
Todo Math: School Edition
Todo Math: School Edition is a research based, award-winning application for all learners in a diverse and inclusive classroom.
About Todo Math
Todo Math offers an unsurpassed 300+ days of math activities, 24+ multi-level games, and 40+ engaging mathematical missions for pre-K to 2nd grade level learners!
** Best Design Award winner at Launch Education & Kids Conference **
** Winner of a 2015 Parents' Choice Gold Award**
** Ranked #1 in US (Education) & UK (Kids) App Store **
“The developers of Todo Math have taken special care to create a math tool that is safe for kids, inclusive of different learning abilities, and aligned to math educational standards and best practices.” - Common Sense Media
Enuma (formerly Locomotive Labs) "has done a superb job of providing accessibility options that allow use for all types of learners by adjusting for left handed users, offering a dyslexic font, and the use of a keypad. Bravo for being all-inclusive!!” - Teachers With Apps
Todo Math features include:
• 4 NEW games including Domino Math, Basic Counting, Shape Tracing and Falling Shapes
• 28+ multi-level games, including Counting, Quick Facts, Tallies, Equation Maker, Keep the Change, Days and Weeks, Train Time, Patterns and many more.
• 60+ carefully crafted missions to motivate longer-sustained periods of learning.
• More games and missions continuously added with frequent updates.
• Three modes of play: daily practice, mission and free choice.
• Up to 3 player profiles with progress reports included.
• Accessibility options: left-handed mode, OpenDyslexic font option, help button, and simplified keypad input style.
• Language options: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Portuguese
• An exceptional multi-sensory learning experience with high-quality sound, beautiful and simple graphics, and incredible responsive touch-based interaction.
We Take Privacy Seriously
The app collects your student’s play data, which we use to improve the app. When you sign up for a teacher dashboard with your school email, we provide you with more detailed progress of what your students are working on, along with additional resources. We do not collect or use personally identifiable information of children under 13; we do not share play data with anyone besides you.
Todo Math: School Edition contains no 3rd party advertisements. Links to company website, Facebook and Twitter are all behind a grownup gate.
Welcome back to school! Kick-off the school year with Todo Math’s new fall theme and jump ahead of the curve. This update also fixes a small bug and improves general performance.
Love Todo Math? Give us a 5-star rating and review on the App Store — it really helps us out!
Included in this update:
- New fall seasonal theme
- Improves general performance
Ratings and Reviews
There is a bug where you keep earning the same badges over and over again. Even when there are unearned badges there, those monsters don't get offered for the child to earn them. The only way to get around this is to adjust the child to the next difficulty stage. Also there is a bug in the play with coins mission where it doesn't allow the child to go past the third stage. Therefore they cannot finish the level at all.
- Enuma, Inc.
- 210.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Enuma, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.