Todo Cloud: To-Do List and Task Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Todo Cloud: To-Do List & Collaboration is the original and award winning to-do and task list app used by millions to get things done. From grocery shopping to completing work projects on time, no to-do is too small or too large for Todo Cloud. With more than 70 million tasks completed, Todo is one of the most popular, and powerful to-do and task list apps ever.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
What you can do with Todo Cloud:
• Add, schedule, and organize your to-dos
• Set due dates and reminders to never miss an important date or deadline
• Quickly add tasks using Siri, Email or Todo Cloud’s Quick Add buttons
• Customize task reminders based on day (January 1), time (2:00pm) and place (when you are near the grocery store)
• Create themed lists to organize your to-dos: home, work, friends, etc.
• Take control of how you view and execute your to-dos with Todo Smart Lists
• Collaborate with friends, family and/or team members using Shared Lists
• Leave yourself (or others) updates through in-task notes and comments
• Create recurring tasks for those to-dos that come over and over again
• Sync your to-dos across all your devices
Download Todo Cloud for free to enjoy all of its basic features. You’ll also get a 14-Day FREE Trial to experience Todo Cloud’s premium features available with a monthly/yearly subscription!
$1.99 per month
$19.99 per year
The Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://support.appigo.com
What's New in Version 10.0.1
Thanks for using Todo Cloud! We are continually working to make our app better for you, and will release new versions to the App Store on a regular basis. Updates to Todo Cloud will include enhancements to overall reliability, performance, and cool new features along the way. Please feel free to send comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New in Todo Cloud 10.0.1:
- Completed tasks are now easily accessible in each list with the tap of a button
- Completed tasks older than two weeks are automatically saved in the Todo Cloud service and everyone with a premium account can quickly access *all* completed tasks for a list
- Added the option to see and adjust a task's completion date
- Added some refinements to the general look and feel of the app to help it feel more clean
- Fixed a problem using international domain names on task URL actions
- Plus a LOT of other small fixes which result in a much better app
Too much UI tweaking lately
I've been using this app for a long time and overall have been happy. Last year, however, they did a big UI overhaul that took a long time to adjust to. Since then, there have been a series of tweaks that make it less and less easy to use. Buttons move between minor releases, and now 10% of the list space is taken up by what used to be an icon in the upper right corner, subsequently moved to the lower right, then a big bar.
This latest release has made the date separator bar a lighter grey with a slightly darker grey lettering for the date string, making it harder to see where the task switch from one day to the next. They've also stopped respecting the accessibility setting to use bolder text, so now the tasks are in such a skinny font they are harder to read than before.
I'm now at the point that my heart sinks when I see a minor update is available. I've just come to expect that it'll have little tweaks that worsen the user experience.
Be warned that they have not been updating their screenshots with their updates, so what you see in the app overview is not really the way it looks anymore.
A great app that I depend on everyday
This is the best todo/GTD app available. I've been a loyal user for several years, and I routinely use the iOS app and Mac desktop App, with the Todo Cloud subscription.
The recent overhaul of the user interface makes the app a little less GTD–centric, with, for example, the removal of contexts. But you can get the exact same functionality using tags.
I was initially skeptical of the new smart lists, but I've come to appreciate the way they allow me to view my tasks in anyway I choose. I had always been choosing to [manually] filter my tasks in various ways; the smart lists allow me to save those filter options so that I can execute those filters again with a single tap.
I will continue to use and recommend this app.
Good app with proactive support
I like the Smart Lists and seamless integration across devices. I look forward to restoration of the Apple Watch app and update to the website interface.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2016 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium$1.99
- Todo Cloud Premium$19.99
- Todo Pro One Year Premium Account$19.99
- Todo Pro One Month Premium Account$1.99