Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Todo Cloud empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo Cloud’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo Cloud has what you need.
Todo Cloud is available as a free app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. To utilize syncing across devices requires a Todo Cloud Premium Account.
· Automatically sync tasks across the devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
Download the free Todo Cloud app and try the entire Todo-Cloud service with a premium account FREE for 14 days. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others experience how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Improved drag & drop functionality to calendar and tab bar.
- Additional bug fixes.
Resisted Moving to ToDo Cloud, but Very Satisfied.
I have been a ToDo user for several years. I even purchased a version for iPhone, iPad and Mac. I was not happy when they went to the cloud based option mostly becuase I prefer not to pay yearly fees. So I stayed with the old version unitl I was only able to use it on one platform. I finally gave in after looking for other to do apps and seeing they were more expensive or didn't provide the GTD functionality that I prefer. But I have to say, I am very pleased. I have contacted Tech Support a couple of times and they are very quick to respond and helpful. The app works great, it is attractive, and works on all my platforms. No issues.
Great technical support!
I’ve used many productivity apps, but so far nothing has compared with the tech support I received from Todo. It’s so nice to correspond with a real person. So far Todo also has surpassed my expectations for a simple, easy-to-use GTD app.
Great Application, BUT
This is one of the greatests apps i have use in the last 7 years im using mac and iOS. It has great syncing cababilities and i like how the app has all different types of list, projects and notifications. However, since I upgrade to El Capitan, The mac app crashes on every sync. Please Fix it and i will give you a higher rating.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor