Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Todo Cloud empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo Cloud’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo Cloud has what you need.
Todo Cloud is available as a free app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. To utilize syncing across devices requires a Todo Cloud Premium Account.
· Automatically sync tasks across the devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
Download the free Todo Cloud app and try the entire Todo-Cloud service with a premium account FREE for 14 days. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others experience how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
Easier to share lists and work with list details.
Useful companion to iOS, lacks polish and power
I have had a positive experience with Todo so far. Todo for iOS is great! I handles everything a powerful todo list app should. However, the mac app doesnt feel like it has gotten nearly enough work.
On retina display, the icons are still fuzzy, suggesting they havent been updated in a long time.
The mac app doesnt offer anything more than the iOS app. Given the extra screen realestate it feels like it should.
The mac app having the same interface design as the iOS app does make it easier to switch between the two, but it makes the Mac app seem weak and underpowered.
Their cloud based website version seems MUCH more polished than the Mac app. Unfortunaltey, the website is not as responsive as the Mac app, so I am hesitant to use it. I hope the Mac app gets updated soon, so that it is at least as polished as the website version.
I want my Todo list solution to be powerful, current, and polished. The iOS app definitley is, and I have read that the developer is working on a new version. Shame that they didn’t take time to improve on the underwhelming mac version.
Getting better with each update
I’ve used ToDo since it was first released on the iPhone. I love the app and with each update it gets better and better. It has a few features that other tasks apps I like do not have in addition the syncing via the cloud service has been seamless. Now that the Mac version matches the look and feel of the iPhone and iPad it is a real pleasure to use again. ToDo has features that my other favorite task app lacks, and has a shorter learning curve than that app, but at the same time that other app has more powerful features as well as a few that ToDo does not have. On top of that, ToDo costs a whole lot less. ToDo is a very high quality app and the support from the developer, on the very few occasions I needed has been quick and solved the issues at hand. I would highly recomend this app especially if you will be using it with the iPad or iPhone. Whether or not you choose ToDo Cloud or just ToDo you can’t go wrong. I personally choose ToDo cloud since I feel the syncing is better and the additional features that the cloud service provides are worth the small subscription price. You can check with Appigo’s website for what those differences are and decide which version is best for your situation. This is a high quality app and I would recommend it to anyone.
glad to finally get stable todo cloud for El Capitan
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor