Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Todo® empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo has what you need.
· Automatically sync tasks across the computers and devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
TODO SYNCS WITH
· Todo-Cloud (premium paid sync service)
· iCloud (Note: iCloud is used for synchronizing tasks to other copies of the Todo app on iOS and Mac).
Maximize Todo’s power with a Todo-Cloud Premium Account. Download the Todo app and try Todo-Cloud syncing service with a free 14 day trial. Todo is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others understand how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- Bug fixes.
Pretty Solid but Consitant Sync Issues
I’ve been playing with this app for a number of years, now, and there are a lot of things that I like and just a few that I don’t. Unfortunately, the things that I don’t like have been enough of a pain that I have migrated to Mac Reminders. At the end of the day, I got tired of looking at my mobile device to see that I had 135 tasks with 7 overdue and then looking at my iMac to see that I have 133 tasks with 5 overdue. It should be noted that I was relying on Dropbox for my sync repository and I have not tried the Pro or Cloud service. In no specific order, Pros: 1) Turning tasks into Projects or Checklists. 2) User defined parameters create a “Focus List” which allows you to see those things you’ve deemed important. 3) Color Coding. 4) Solid Customer service. Cons: 1) Consistant sync issues between devices. 3) Color Coding and Task List Arrangement does not transfer from device to device. 4) Sometimes modifying a task involves more effor than it should.
Still Waiting for iCloud… Again
Bug fixes? That’s it? Dropbox syncing returned, but not iCloud. I guess that is why “Bug fixes” is all that is written about this update. At this point I would say it if false advertising to tout that ToDo syncs using iCloud. Demoted another star.
I have been using Todo for a few years. It’s been pretty good. The issues I have had have been with syncing and found that iCloud was best for doing that. I too upgarded to Yosemite and was greatly disappointed after finding out iCloud was not working and I had to go back to Dropbox. Now, I am finding it ridiculous that no update has been provided to address Yosemite. I did see a post on the Appigo forums indicating it would be two weeks, but that time has come and gone. Some has dropped the ball and apparently it is still rolling around on the floor.
iCloud Sync now works for me
My iCloud sync now works fine with the new 3.0.6 release.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor