Todo® empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo has what you need.
· Automatically sync tasks across the computers and devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
TODO SYNCS WITH
· Todo-Cloud (premium paid sync service)
· iCloud (Note: iCloud is used for synchronizing tasks to other copies of the Todo app on iOS and Mac).
Maximize Todo’s power with a Todo-Cloud Premium Account. Download the Todo app and try Todo-Cloud syncing service with a free 14 day trial. Todo is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others understand how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
Easier to share lists with co-workers, and edit list information.
Ratings and Reviews
Agree with last reviewer. Good app, poor support, Mac App Store also at fault.
Besides the issues below, sync has stopped working between the ios and mac versions of the app. Todo is a good basic app if you have less than 30 or 40 things and data corruption is not an issue. It has good potential, the developers could improve the sync problems and overall app issues and make it a great utility.
I upgraded to verion 3.0.4 from 3.0.2 on the App Store. The app stopped working with my supported OS version. I too was told they can reproduce the problem, but offered no fix, no previous version, just an offer to be a beta tester….(?) Software that was working and I've paid for simply has stopped working. When you have your work and personal tasks on a software program, syncing between desktops and mobiles, going a week without it is a significant 'hiccup'. Apple is also at fault for annihilating the last version of software updated from their App Store and offering no mechanism to download previous versions. At least on iOS apps you can pull updated apps out of the trash when they are 'upgraded to failure!' Simply going back to 3.0.2 would fix the issue for me but this simple solution seems to be too difficult for Apple or the developers to arrange.
Todo is a great application, I’ve been using it for years. Take a look at the Todo cloud version. I’ve tried (bought) Omnifocus, Things, 2Do, Todoist, [insert the rest here] and continue to stick with Todo. Don’t get me wrong, I still look for and try any task app that comes out and retry apps when they are updated to see if I like them more. There are a couple of things I like in other apps that Todo does not have such as 1)the option of showing calendar appointments along with task 2)the ability to add a photo or recording to a task 3)a few more integrations with apps like Spark and Drafts would be nice. But all those are minor items. I find the other apps even with those things I like, have more things I dislike about the basic operation of the task management piece. I strongly sugest you try this app, particularly if you use it like I do on your Mac, iPhone and iPad and soon Apple Watch (I need an Apple intervention). Keep up the good work Appigo.
Tried a few and this one fits my needs perfectly!
This planning/to do app is just right. It has all the features I was looking for, but it is perfectly simple to use and appears uncluttered. The app doesn’t get in your way or make planning and tracking tasks a chore.
I’ve tried apps that were too simple (missing features and didn’t allow the level of planning/task management I needed), and apps that had all the features but felt cumbersome to use. This one hits the sweet spot - full featured, but beautifully simple, clean look and interface. The advanced options are there, but they don’t overwhelm the interface. They’re easy enough to find, but not in your face if you don’t need them.
I highly recommend this app. No bugs/glitches, perfectly functional, powerful without feeling complex. Well worth the price - no hidden charges or subscription required for a solid app that meets most people’s needs.
- Appigo, Inc.
- 8.7 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.