Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Todo® empowers millions of people around the world to get things done. Todo’s beautiful and intuitive interface enables you to easily create and share tasks, checklists and projects. Whether you are managing a complex work project with a team, planning a family reunion or simply sharing a shopping list, Todo has what you need.
· Automatically sync tasks across the computers and devices you use
· Share Lists: Create lists and share them with your co-workers, family and friends
· Collaboration: Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
· Stay Informed: Receive email notifications when someone in your shared list updates a task
· Simply reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to that task
SO MUCH MORE…
· Geofence your tasks with Todo and your iPhone alerts you when you arrive
· Share Tasks: Delegate tasks and get things done as a team
· Manage Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
· Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
· Drag and drop content from emails to quickly create tasks
· Multiple reminder alerts
· Organize with projects and checklists (subtasks)
· Schedule repeating tasks
· Starred tasks
· Drag and drop sorting
· Full task searching including notes
· GTD support with contexts and tags
TODO SYNCS WITH
· Todo-Cloud (premium paid sync service)
· iCloud (Note: iCloud is used for synchronizing tasks to other copies of the Todo app on iOS and Mac).
Maximize Todo’s power with a Todo-Cloud Premium Account. Download the Todo app and try Todo-Cloud syncing service with a free 14 day trial. Todo is also available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todo-cloud.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers and strive to answer every question, however, we are unable to reply directly to app reviews. If you are looking for help or have a specific question, please send us a message by visiting our Help Center. If you love to get things done, feel free to help others understand how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store.
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
Be sure to follow us online! We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
Easier to share lists with co-workers, and edit list information.
Many quirks, clunky
I first started using Todo on iOS (iPhone) and it quickly became my favorite to-do list program. The ways in which to-do items can be characterized by prioroty, due date, start date etc allows one to use the app to make decisions about which tasks are most important.
The macOS version of the app does essentially what the iOS app does but has many quirks. It is not of the quality fo the iOS app.
For example, opening up the search bar hides the + (add to-do) icon. Opening the add to-do panel does not hide the search icon. If you search for something, find it, then clear the search panel you do not stay on the item you search for - you revert back to where you were. When you search for a word that’s in a sub-item of a Project to-do item the search highlights the containing project item, not the item containing the word. Then there’s the little thing like double clicking on a to-do item opening up a small pane on the left rather than a full-width panel (or even a sidebar).
While the iOS Todo app is quite excellent this app is clunky. Sure, you can get it to work once you figure out the quirks but it has tne distinct feel of something that was done just “good enough”.
Fails to Sync Properly, Corrupts data
A year later and they still haven’t fixed the sync bugs. This product simply CANNOT sync correctly, even between their own products!!!! Been using it since it came out. Pathetic, incompetent “programmers”
I’ve used this product and ToDo for iPhone / iPad for several years now. I really like the product, but the endless sync problems have finally made it useless for me.
No sync process should corrupt data, this one does. It dis-associated sub tasks from tasks, removed checklist items from tasks, placed them in the wrong list (inbox) and duplicated several hundred records. Then it spins in an endless loop, never ever "completing” the sync. It’s become a “brick"
Bottom line: if you don’t know how to write software that syncs properly, you have no business selling it and pretending like you do.
Not something you can rely on everyday, as a task list app MUST be.
Support has been unable to correct the problem, still waiting on a final resolution, but fro what I’ve eperienced so far, not holding my breath
Tried a few and this one fits my needs perfectly!
This planning/to do app is just right. It has all the features I was looking for, but it is perfectly simple to use and appears uncluttered. The app doesn’t get in your way or make planning and tracking tasks a chore.
I’ve tried apps that were too simple (missing features and didn’t allow the level of planning/task management I needed), and apps that had all the features but felt cumbersome to use. This one hits the sweet spot - full featured, but beautifully simple, clean look and interface. The advanced options are there, but they don’t overwhelm the interface. They’re easy enough to find, but not in your face if you don’t need them.
I highly recommend this app. No bugs/glitches, perfectly functional, powerful without feeling complex. Well worth the price - no hidden charges or subscription required for a solid app that meets most people’s needs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2014 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor