*** Limited time offer: 50%OFF ***
*** Ad Free ***
TodoCal lets you manage, organize and control your daily tasks.
Here's how it works...
1) Organize your tasks.
- Add everything you need to work on as to-dos & sub-to-dos.
- Rearrange them with a simple drag & drop.
2) Plan & schedule your week.
- Long press a to-do, then drag & drop to the date you are planning to work on.
3) Clear today's tasks.
- Tap on today's to-do and check what needs to be done by the end of the day.
- Start executing. Take notes, rearrange tasks, mark the ones you have finished.
- At the end of the day, check your achievements, and remove left overs. Assign it to a different day or return it back to the stack.
4) Track your achievements.
- Swipe through the calendar to check your daily achievements.
- Keep readjusting your workload to improve work efficiency, and maximize achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is very simple but hugely clever.
I've been doing this very thing in my paper bullet journal. I use a master list of things I have to get done, I prioritize them, and then I block them into my days. This makes it so much simpler and faster. And, I only have to create the task/project once, then just keep moving it forward until it's done. Perfect. I hope this app stays this simple and excellent.
I am guessing that the developer of this app has moved on. I will definitely update if things change. I have sent multiple emails and have received no response. Also the app is constantly crashing now with the update on the iPad. My advice stay away even though I do like the simple concept. It will be crashing constantly on you.
I have sent multiple emails to the developer and have received no response back. Be careful if you are relying on this for anything important. I will be more than happy to change it to five stars when and if I hear back from the developer.
Interesting, but unfinished
It's an interesting approach, but seems unfinished, more proof of concept than a product. I like simplicity, but it's really just too minimal. And doesn't have the necessities of a widget and robust share support. We'll see whether the dev takes this any further.
- Picup Inc.
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Picup Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.