Todoist: To-Do List | Task Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the 6 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list app built to help you do more and stress less. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to give you peace of mind.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 14 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
“From its minimal interface to its supremely functional task management, Todoist is such a pleasure to use you might find yourself looking for extra excuses to use it.” - MacWorld
“If your goal is to spend as little time as possible organizing and more time doing, Todoist offers the simplicity you're looking for.” - iMore
MANAGE YOUR TASKS FROM ANYWHERE - EVEN OFFLINE
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do list.
PLAN AHEAD AND NEVER MISS ANOTHER DEADLINE
Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring dates. Quickly view and prioritize your tasks for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
EASY YET POWERFUL ORGANIZATION
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects, and color-coded projects. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any workflow.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
STAY MOTIVATED AND PRODUCTIVE
Track, measure, and “gamify” your productivity with Todoist Karma. Accumulate points by setting and meeting weekly/monthly goals. Visualize your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
USE TODOIST WITH ALL YOUR FAVORITE APPS
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
[New] TODOIST FOR APPLE WATCH
Access all of Todoist's most powerful features, each one thoughtfully designed for your Watch:
▸ Dictate tasks, due dates, and recurring due dates with quick-add
▸ Receive reminders and notifications for your time-sensitive to-dos
▸ Dictate replies to comments right from your notifications
▸ Use Complications to see the number of tasks you have for today or your next upcoming task
▸ Get full access to all of your projects, tasks, and filters
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITH PREMIUM
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by email and access your to-do list on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ And much, much more!
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: support.todoist.com
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do. Download it today and let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 11.1.1
TL;DR SUMMARY: Version 11.1.1 includes a bunch of bug fixes that will keep your Todoist synced, crash-free, properly formatted, and following a linear chronological order – no matter which URL Schemes you use, how many project comments you view, or completed tasks you want to uncomplete.
THE NITTY GRITTY VERSION:
- Fixed: The new Activity Log will now show all activity up to the present, not just things that happened hundreds of days ago.
- Fixed: Todoist Complications on your Apple Watch will properly format task names.
- Fixed: Notifications will now appear in proper chronological order.
- Fixed: The Quick Add button will no longer cover up the task option menu.
- Fixed: You'll again be able to add tasks via the URL Scheme – even when the app is closed.
- Fixed: When adding a task via the URL Scheme, the smart Quick Add will again be smart. All task details – due dates, priority levels, assignees, projects, and labels – will be automatically recognized and properly added to your new task.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts will continue to work as expected, even after entering the comments view.
- Fixed: The app was spontaneously freezing after adding tasks from a label view. This will no longer happen.
- Fixed: "My Off Days" in Karma Settings are now listed in the right order.
- Fixed: Uncompleting a completed task will no longer cause disturbances in app syncing.
- Fixed: Opening project comments was causing the app to spontaneously crash. This will no longer happen.
Bug reports and feature ideas are always welcome! Get in touch with us anytime at todoist.com/support, on Twitter @todoist, or facebook.com/todoist.
Love with a bug
Let me start by saying I LOVE ToDoist. My life is in here. It's perfect for GTD (and if you ask the people around me, they'll tell you I'm superwoman... I just laugh and think to myself "no, I just have ToDoist")... And ToDoist is now native on the watch so there's a complication! Yay for that. Also loving the new team's part of ToDoist... Makes working with a team 100x better. Loving it and I know this last update was the first in a series of updates so I'm excited to see what they come out with next!
With that said...
- Templates are still TERRIBLE... Give us a "copy as template" button with key dates (i.e. Start, stop and milestones)
- No start dates for tasks
- There's no way to add an iCloud Drive or Evernote document to the comments of a task
- No way to sort tasks by date, priority or name on iOS in filters
- There's no way to bulk assign labels
- I wish there was a pomodoro timer on the app but that would just be a bonus
- Trello-like view or calendar view would be awesome
- Dont show sub tasks as their own tasks (it's overwhelming if you have 100 different tasks but half of them are just subtasks)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 14, 2016
- Version: 11.1.1
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ist Productivity Ltd.
- © Doist Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium Upgrade$28.99