Todoist: To-Do List | Task List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The perfect to-do list app is there wherever you need it: on your iPhone, iPad, desktop, browser, Gmail, and more.
Join 1+ million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist—the leading
todo list and task manager for iPhone and iPad. Featured by Forbes, The
Guardian, Mashable, NYT, Lifehacker, TechCruch, The Next Web, and many
others. Todoist works on 13 platforms and syncs across all your devices, so your
tasks are always where you need them.
The FREE APP includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant alerts for updates and new comments
• NEW! See the tasks ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your task list on all your devices
• Save your todo list in the cloud at Todoist.com
• Set due dates and recurring dates for tasks
• Get organized with sub-tasks, priorities, and color-coding
• Access your tasks even when you’re offline
• Track your productivity trends with Todoist Karma
The PREMIUM APP includes all of the above, plus:
• Get reminder through SMS, email, or mobile push notifications
• Get more organizing power, including task notes, colored labels, and filters
• Add tasks by email and access tasks on iCalendar
• Plus much more!
“Built with a focus on absolute simplicity, this application is a joy to use.”
“One of the best to-do list apps for 2014.”
What's New in Version 8.0.2
Small bug fixes and improvements
Great iPhone app and interface with other apps
The Todoist apps (I use iPhone and PC/windows app) keep getting better. I spent many hours doing research and testing out various productivity / to-do list systems and I think this one is the clear winner. For me cross-platform usage was key since I need to be able to enter stuff on the go on my iPhone but easier to modify stuff in detail on my PC. This does this fantastically and allows me to set a variety of parameters (priority, due date, project, adding files to tasks) easily.
Two tips on this:
--Give yourself a little bit of time to try it out before you make the final judgment -- it takes a bit of getting used to but is very fast once you've had a bit of time on it (this is the case for most of the to-do apps).
--Upgrade to the premium version. For most of us, the impact of a good productivity app. is so much greater than the cost that it's worth trying it out with all the features.
Best todo service!
After trying many task lists, Todoist is my favorite by far. It is both minimalist so that you don't get to mired in organizing tasks, and flexible so that you can group tasks within other tasks, and now projects within projects if you choose.
New features have been appearing, though I hope it also becomes possible to turn more of them off. "Karma" was introduced about a year ago, but I found it incredibly distracting until we were allowed to optionally turn it off a few months later. I hope the same happens with things like screen real estate being dedicated to congratulating me on having nothing due today!
Clean, mean, straightforward GTD machine
After having tested multiple todo services, I finally found the one that beats the competition hands down. The interface is intuitive and natural, the features are robust, and the integration into multiple platforms demonstrate Todoist's flexibility as a service. Additionally, the premium service is extremely affordable and makes absolute sense.
If you're looking for the perfect balance between simplicity and intuitiveness, Todoist will help you get things done.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ist Productivity Ltd.
- © Doist Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium Upgrade$28.99