Todoist: To Do List | Task List
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keeping life in order shouldn’t be this hard. Todoist helps you organize and prioritize your tasks and projects so you can stress less and achieve more.
Need to assign tasks to your collaborators? Or remind your better half to buy milk? Create to-do lists for each one of your life’s projects and stay on top of everything you need to get done. Todoist is your life support every day, anywhere.
“If your goal is to spend as little time as possible organizing and more time doing, Todoist offers the simplicity you're looking for.” - iMore
With Todoist, you can:
· Add tasks on-the-go and manage them from any device
· Organize and keep track of all your personal and professional projects
· Quickly view and prioritize your tasks for the day or week to come
· Assign due dates so you’ll never forget to follow through
· Share to-do lists with coworkers, family, and friends
Todoist is free forever with the option to upgrade to Premium or Business for even more powerful features to boost your personal productivity or collaborate with you team.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
What's New in Version 7.0.2
== A more reliable Quick Add ==
- This update includes a bunch of behind-the-scenes improvements to make sure the smart Quick Add accurately recognizes due dates, assignees, projects, labels, and priority levels when you type them into the task name field. For more on how to use Quick Add head over to support.todoist.com and search for "Quick Add".
== A fully functioning Today Widget ==
- Tasks in the Today Widget will now appear properly formatted.
- You can again complete tasks right from the Today Widget.
Bug reports and feature ideas are always welcome! Get in touch with us anytime at todoist.com/support, on Twitter @todoist, or facebook.com/todoist
I used the “regular” account plan & have been using Premium for a few months. It took me a while to pare down options & fine tune features to my liking; but the app is amazing.
If you put time in to tweaking the UI & setting up desktop & mobile versions of the app it’s great. For me this was the perfect replacement for Wunderlist & more robust for most competitors.
I also like the idea of paying for an app like this, knowing that the team (and company) behind are focused on this one “thing.” (Ok, they also make Twist, but they don’t make 200 apps.)
A phenomenal GTD app and a powerful one at that!
Todoist has been my go-to app for productivity and getting things done for about a year now. The interface and design is clean and intuitive and the functionality is very powerful (including markdown e.g.) I really enjoy the Karma settings and keeping track of # of tasks per week. All in all, a 5-star application and something I use on a daily basis. Oh! And the customer service is fantastic.
What is happening?
This app was spectacular.
Now it's riddled with bugs. I can't drag and drop things in the native app without everything going haywire.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ist Productivity Ltd.
- © Doist Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium Upgrade$28.99
- Todoist Premium$28.99