Todoist: Todo List for Organizing Work and Errands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping life in order shouldn’t be this hard. Todoist helps you organize and prioritize your tasks and projects so you can stress less and achieve more.
Need to assign tasks to your collaborators? Or remind your better half to buy milk? Create to-do lists for each one of your life’s projects and stay on top of everything you need to get done. Todoist is your life support every day, anywhere – on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
“If your goal is to spend as little time as possible organizing and more time doing, Todoist offers the simplicity you're looking for.” - iMore
With Todoist, you can:
· Add tasks on-the-go and manage them from any device
· Organize and keep track of all your personal and professional projects
· Quickly view and prioritize your tasks for the day or week to come
· Assign due dates so you’ll never forget to follow through
· Share to-do lists with coworkers, family, and friends
Todoist is free forever with the option to upgrade to Premium or Business for even more powerful features to boost your personal productivity or collaborate with you team.
What's New in Version 11.3.2
The usual small bug-squashing and app-improving to make sure your to-do list runs smoothly.
Bug reports and feature ideas are always welcome! Get in touch with us anytime at todoist.com/support, on Twitter @todoist, or facebook.com/todoist
Pro app, needs more pro features
I like Todoist, but I don't love it. I want to love it. I want entry to be easy and organized and filtered. I don't want to feel like I am doing double the work just to organize my stuff. The web version of this app is an improvement, but that is because it is easier for me on a standard keyboard. I am primarily an iOS user and want this app to have:
1. A shortcut keyboard above the main keyboard (e.g. '@', '#')
2. Projects can have an embedded element for labels and filters to be auto attached to entries while in that project window
3. The main project should list the sub projects when selected. -this works on the web, please add it to iOS.
4. Location contexts need a smoother workflow to attach to tasks. Features are too in the weeds.
5. Entry of tasks is not consistent and when entering tasks in certain areas uses a cumbersome entry form.
Many thanks for all you do team Todoist. Keep it up the good work.
The missing link
Has great features including one that I have been looking for: the ability to easily create sub tasks. The filters seemed like a luxury at first but I've found them to be very useful. The app is frequently tweaked and has always worked extremely well. Greatly clarifies my planning and thus reduces worry and wasted time.
Solid but Gimmicky
Moved to this after horrific experience with the gTasks app (overwriting Mac input). Todoist is solid on sync. But, I could certainly do without the gimmicks. It has a "Karma" setting for tracking completed tasks. Also a counter for that purpose. Strangely, there's no way to delete tasks marked as complete. I suppose they presume that everyone wants the gimmicks. I'd prefer more respect for the users and a way to turn off all of that noise.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 11.3.2
- Size: 99.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ist Productivity Ltd.
- © Doist Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium Upgrade$28.99
- Todoist Premium$28.99