By Forche Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upgrade to the premium version, now for only $0.99!
**New & Noteworthy in Productivity**
Recommended on AppAdvice:
"If you don’t want a complex and feature-bloated app to manage your tasks, then definitely give ToDone a try to see if it fits in your workflow. It brings back that good ol’ index card feel on your iPhone."
Lots of productivity apps require you to learn elaborate or multi-step processes to manage lists and tasks. ToDone pares the process, and the list, down to the essentials: make a list of the few most important things you need to do; during the day, check off your tasks and keep notes; review your progress at the end of each day and plan your list for the next day. That's it. Work on your tasks, not on your list.
Upgrade to unlock settings for the number of to do items, themes, and to view your complete history.
What's New in Version 1.1
Great enhancements in v1.1:
- Reminder dates
Assign a date to a task in the inbox and it will be flagged when it's time to add it to your card for tomorrow.
- More themes
Eight new themes!
- Bug fixes
This is the to do app that I've been waiting for!!! I love the simplicity and efficiency of it. OMG. I was using 2days for the longest time, but I ditch that for this. I'm so glad I finally found this app! My search is over.
- I love the fact the number of tasks you can have per day is a limited. It makes me choose what's really important. Also, I realized that I get more done when I have less on my list.
- I love when I quick add a task that it doesn't automatically goes to today's list.
- I love that I can add a future date to something in my inbox!
- I love the way it archives my daily lists, and how I can look at how productive I have or haven't been. It really motivates me to stop screwing around and do what I put on my daily lists.
- It does crash sometimes, but I can deal with it. It only really happens when I keep going back and forth really fast between this app and another.
I probably over did it with this review, but thanks so much for making this app! I appreciate it. :)
Great little app
Love this app.
Full disclosure: I keep a "backlog" of tasks in a more complex program.
But it's far less overwhelming to have a handpicked list of key items to focus on during the day.
I have the full program, set to five slots. I choose the most important three things for the list, leaving two slots open for things that come up during the day.
Great app but crashes
I love the simplicity but it crashes every other time I open it. Please fox this. Great app otherwise.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 14, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Forche Software
- © 2011 Forche LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ToDone Premium Upgrade$0.99