Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app helps you to get rid of bad habits and encourages good habits.
Want to learn a new skill or stop eating junk food? Then this app will be a great helper for you.
After drifting into an un-balanced lifestyle I decided to write this app for myself. I used it now for 4 month and it worked so well that I want to share it with other people out there. If you work too much, dont' exercise enough, drink too much coffee, don't spend enough time with family and friends then this app my be helpful. Please give ToDoodle a try and let me know what you think.
This app makes it fun to keep your life on track with minimal effort.
• Earn points for chores you have done.
• Spend points for rewards. See the balance for the day or week.
• Track your balance and try to earn more points.
• Make ToDoodle recurring (forever, only once, for a week)
• Choose from category (health, wealth, social, skill, hygiene)
What's New in Version 2.0
- new look
- new navigation
- ready for iPhone 5
Exactly the right idea, more customization please
This is exactly what I was looking for - a SIMPLE way to create a customized reward system for an adult. However, it needs a couple of features before I would be able to comfortably use it:
1) Most importantly, ability to assign any number of "points" for a chore or reward
2) ability to customize categories
3) connection between earned and spent, such that one cannot spend more points than they earn
4) customize chores to repeat daily, etc, and not be visible again until correct time/date
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Armin Kroll
- © 2011 akda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.