Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can share plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions. (Notice that Plan-Sharing is an in-app-purchase.)
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by Buzzfeed and Techhive.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Fixes bug related to Plan-Sharing
Love this app!
It motivates me to get an area to be green. If I'm feeling lazy, looking at the to-do tasks by area allows me to pick a small task in a room that most concerns me to get it to green. :). I also like that it is based on the numbers of days/level of dirtiness versus tied to a particular day of the week. It helps me to start tackling some tasks during the week versus 90 tasks to do on the weekend. Great for this single working Mom of one that doesn't want weekends to just be cleaning.
Wish list development:
To be able to use the list across devices. DONE
An iPad version would be great too.
It would great if there was a higher level too. E.g. Track multiple houses (if you have a cleaning service, the gauge will give you the state of the house; click on house to see the rooms). Not even for a cleaning service, but multiple homes (2nd homes; helping elders with their homes). :)
I REALLY would like to have multiple houses. My friend and I started to help each other clean. It would be great to have her house in my Tody. Click on her house, see the rooms, then tasks. The house should have a clean bar on it summing up the overall rooms. If this is added, you have to give users the ability to move current rooms into a house. There's no way I could recreate my list - too much work. :)
Simple, flexible, and practical
After an initial setup phase, which will take 5 to 15 minutes depending on the person, the thing runs itself and even seems to have an intelligent mind of its own. The interface is *very* simple and fast: no pointless bells and whistles. In my case – I don't like cleaning and housework – it turned a depressing messy house into a neat collection of small tasks that I can deal with one by one, and see the results: it almost made housecleaning a game. You can make the tasks as small as you like, change them whenever appropriate, and you never feel bound to some kind of depressing "schedule". Anyway, after a month of using it daily, I now have a much cleaner house. To sum up ▸ this app works.
Perfect for keeping on top of housekeeping chores
This version gets 5 stars now that it has cloud backup. Previous versions didn't have that and I lost my lists when I had to wipe my phone and reprogram it.
This app does everything I could want for staying on top of housekeeping. It's perfect for reminders like changing smoke detector batteries once a year, changing ceiling fan direction each spring and fall, and changing the irrigation sprinkler settings each season.
Great app. I highly recommend it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Japanese
- Seller: Looploop IVS
- © 2015 Peter Askjær Drejer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- '3 Months Subscription'$0.99
- '1 Year Subscription'$2.99
- '6 Months Subscription'$1.99