Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can share plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions. (Notice that Plan-Sharing is an in-app-purchase.)
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by Buzzfeed and Techhive.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
I love Tody
A long time ago I relied on an index card system. But in today's world it just wasn't working for me. Just never enough time to shuffle and organize my box. So I began the hunt for an app. I tried many. But there just wasn't anything close to the organization of the index card system I had. Until I found Tody. Tody isn't perfect. But in my opinion is the best in the market. It keeps everything neat and is easy to use. It's simple to customize to your home and the specific jobs you want to do. You set the pace on when you want each job done and how frequently you want to do it. I even set other goals other than cleaning up with Tody to keep on track.
The only thing I would change- Tody rolls on from whenever the last time you hit 'done'. So if you set a task for every week -say it should be done on Sunday and do it on Wednesday then Tody will remind you a week from Wednesday. In some cases I like the rolling timeline but I wish there was an option of setting a hard date. Other than that. Tody rocks. 👍🏼
Worth the $$
This app is perfect for managing household chores. Love it! I like how it tracks the last time the chore was done, and you can see the history of when it's been completed, and how frequently you really do the chore. There is nothing wrong with the scheduling/calendar feature as reported by another user - once the task has been created, enter the date when you last did it, then click "edit/view previous actions" at the bottom of the task to delete the dates that were estimated by the app. This is a little klunky and you have to look hard to find it, but it works!
I also like how it gives you more of a window of time in which the chore should be completed, and the green/yellow/red colors really help prioritize and motivate you to get those chores done.
Excellent work, devs.
No more lists
I absolutely love this app. I am a list maker. But we all know that it takes time to write lists. Everyday I would write my cleaning list taking time away from actually doing the cleaning. With this app you make your list once and it's done. The app gives you the ability to change the frequency times as needed. So if you set Windows tasks for once a week then realize it really only need to be done every two weeks you can change it. It also motivates me to do more.. I'll see that I have one more chore in a room but it's not due til tomorrow.. I'll do that chore just to get all the bars down to nothing! :D I do wish there was options to add actual dates for some things. Thanks TODY for helping me stay on track and saving me from using lots of paper!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 28, 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Japanese
- Seller: Looploop IVS
- © 2015 Peter Askjær Drejer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- '1 Year Subscription'$2.99
- '3 Months Subscription'$0.99
- '6 Months Subscription'$1.99