Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can share plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions. (Notice that Plan-Sharing is an in-app-purchase.)
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by Buzzfeed and Techhive.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Worth The Money
There are three modes of cleaning. Relaxed, Standard, and Proactive. By choosing your style of cleaning it will automatically suggest the amount of days, weeks, or months for the preprogrammed cleaning guide. This is really amazing especially since it suggests things that someone might forget like washing your outside Windows or wiping down your inside doors. I highly suggest you just load everything in that is listed for each area unless of course you don't own it (e.g. I don't have glass shower doors in our upstairs bathroom so I didn't add in that task). It's well worth the money and the capsule colors keep you in line with what area needs the most attention. I personally check each zone every day to see what's in the red (meaning what's either due or behind). Also I love how it keeps track of how overdue I am on a task. For instance I actually made a zone called cat, lol. In the zone I put throughly wash cat box every two months, empty poo every day, and change the pellets monthly (we use the Breeze system), as well as change pee pad every ten days. It is amazing how many times I get busy and time slips by and it will read throughly clean litter box as all red and I will think to myself man two months went by already? My only suggestion for using this app is not to wait for the main area to be red. Check the areas daily. There is notifications that you can set to remind you when tasks are due or overdue so you can set those up as well. I love this app.
I love Tody
A long time ago I relied on an index card system. But in today's world it just wasn't working for me. Just never enough time to shuffle and organize my box. So I began the hunt for an app. I tried many. But there just wasn't anything close to the organization of the index card system I had. Until I found Tody. Tody isn't perfect. But in my opinion is the best in the market. It keeps everything neat and is easy to use. It's simple to customize to your home and the specific jobs you want to do. You set the pace on when you want each job done and how frequently you want to do it. I even set other goals other than cleaning up with Tody to keep on track.
The only thing I would change- Tody rolls on from whenever the last time you hit 'done'. So if you set a task for every week -say it should be done on Sunday and do it on Wednesday then Tody will remind you a week from Wednesday. In some cases I like the rolling timeline but I wish there was an option of setting a hard date. Other than that. Tody rocks. 👍🏼
Most useful app I've found yet
I can't say enough about this app. I used to have house cleaners come every two weeks. I let them go a couple of months ago In order to save money. I work full time, am chauffeur to two kids...... I was really stressed about adding new responsibilities to my already full plate. I tried a couple of apps to help me organize my cleaning tasks before finding this one. This app is hands down the best. It is more intuitive than the others. It's so easy to set up areas and tasks, and how frequently you want to clean them. I love the "to do list" - I can easily see what needs to be done. Rather cleaning my whole house in one day like the cleaning service did, this app allows me to spread all of the tasks out over a two week period so that I do a little at a time and my house is always clean. I can't say enough about this app. Get it now!!! You won't be sorry!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 28, 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German, Japanese
- Seller: Looploop IVS
- © 2015 Peter Askjær Drejer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- '1 Year Subscription'$2.99
- '3 Months Subscription'$0.99
- '6 Months Subscription'$1.99