By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
- Stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements for notes and previews
- iCloud sync for libraries and stationery
What's New in Version 3.1.9
- Fixed a problem where dragged images from Firefox would be imported as TIFFs, not the original format.
- Fixed a problem where HTML in plain text files would be rendered rather than the source code displayed.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when editing source code files.
- Added an option in Advanced preferences to always restore selected items to overrule the "Close windows when quitting an application" setting in General System Preferences.
- Fixed a problem removing incorrectly synced items.
Constant problems opening libraries.
It’s great app if it is working, but I contantly get "An error occurred opening the library. The file couldn’t be opened.” on my libraries. The only solution is to create a new library, and then it happens again. While others may not have as nice a UI, I am finally switching over to something else that has a reliable database. I am upset I spent money on this one.