By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.4.3
- Together now recognizes "message:" URLs that can open exported messages in Mail.
- Fixed a problem where the Shelf's content area could be hidden while opening.
- Fixed a problem where the Shelf would close when a Quick Look preview was shown.
- The Markdown preview's contextual menu no longer shows inappropriate items.
- Fixed a problem where duplicate welcome notes could be created in iCloud Drive.
Crashed on launch right after the update!!!
I had high hopes for this app; it replaced both Yojimbo and MacJournal, and it sems to have a nice UI, and synced well with al my Macs and idevices initially. However, it has persistent problems:
1. It crashes quite frequently. It just crashed after this latest update when I launched it!!
2. Items especialy PDFs deleted on one device, Mac or i-device, remain on the other device (do not get deleted) as a placeholder. The document itself MAY get deleted from the other devices, but the title or name of the document persist.
I am about to give up, reluctantly, on Together unless the developers put some serious effeort into fixing these problems soon!!