By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Checklists in notes
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.8.2
- Fixed a problem where notes could lose their cursor position after being saved.
- Fixed problems working with bulleted and numbered lists.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when removing items from the Trash in thumbnails view.
- When searching names, tags, etc, the app will now match symbols such as @ and #.