By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Checklists in notes
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.8.6
- Fixed a problem where the Choose Library panel would not show the New Library and Choose Library commands if not signed in to iCloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an item is deleted while being saved to iCloud.
- Improved resolution of conflicts for deleted items in iCloud.
- Improvements when rebuilding library databases.
- Improved the Manage Stationery panel.