By Steve Harris
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
What's New in Version 3.7.4
- Fixed an issue where note thumbnails may not appear.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding an iCloud Drive library may not work.
- Fixed an issue editing items' info when multiple items selected in thumbnails view.
- Ensure the selected item is preserved when switching preview orientations.
- Fixed an issue where the groups outline could lost its scroll position when organizing groups and folders.
- When storing a library in iCloud, ensure notes and RTFD files are not larger than 2GB (the system maximum for those file types).
- Fixed a problem that could prevent larger libraries being stored in iCloud.
- Added the ability to rebuild a non-iCloud library at startup.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Harris
- © 2004 - 2017 Reinvented Software
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor