By Steve Harris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Together is for keeping things in one place. Notes, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be kept in Together, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
Together works with iCloud to share your library with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and with Together for Mac.
With Together for iPad and iPhone, you can:
- Create and edit notes, rich and plain text files, and bookmarks.
- Preview most common documents including PDFs, mail messages, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Microsoft Office documents.
- View images, play movies and audio.
- Import any kind of file from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more within the app, or while using other apps with its Share extension.
- Take and import photos.
- Access your Together libraries in other apps using its document picker to add and edit documents.
- Tag, label, rate and favorite files and organize them into folders and groups.
- Encrypt files to keep their contents private.
- Search for items by name, tags, labels, comments, and the contents of many file types.
* iCloud integration was completely rewritten in version 1.4 to be faster, more flexible and reliable. Contact support if you need help with that or anything else.
What's New in Version 1.6.7
- Fixed a problem where plain text files wouldn't be saved when a hardware keyboard is in use.
- Fixed a problem choosing a library in the document picker when another library isn't open already.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing with the Share extension without iCloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching libraries while the app is still indexing content.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Harris
- © 2004 - 2016 Reinvented Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.