By Steve Harris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Together is an app for keeping things in one place. Notes, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be kept in Together, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
Together works with iCloud to share your library with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and Mac (Mac app available separately).
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Fixed misaligned switches in some settings and info views on iOS 8.3.
- On iPad, the group and item info popovers are now sized correctly.
- In portrait mode on iPad, the sidebar no longer overlays the compose sheet when creating new items.
- Fixed a problem of an alert appearing with no cancel button when saving the library.
- Added information about using the Share extension to the Welcome note.
- Fixed a problem where duplicate Welcome to Together files could be created in iCloud Drive.
Really pretty app that's plagued by awful syncing. I've tried everything to make this work with the desktop version, but it's just not reliable. The developer blames iCloud, but that's a cop out. I have over 2000 tagged records in the Day One app with hundreds of attached photos and it ALL syncs via iCloud across every one of my devices (3 Macs and 2 iOS devices) without issue. iCloud works if you know what you're doing. What a shame.
Update: after losing my data for the third time, I give up. Avoid this app and its OS X counterpart. A paper notebook is better. In short, garbage.
Does not sync, crashes when importing, NOT READY
I have been an avid user of Together for OS X for years and absolutely love the program on the Mac. The IOS companion programs simply don't sync properly, resulting in very frequent crashes and the likelihood of lost data. If you do buy this program, consider yourself a paying beta tester and do not entrust any data you cannot live without to it. The developer has not been particularly supportive either.
Stay away from this app
It is a tragicomedy. I never gotten it to work/sync successfully.
Updated: it's pure junk. It doesn't work. If you like watching 20 min of spinning bars superimposed over a cloud to open a library with 8 items, you should buy this. Subtract one star from this review for the actual rating.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Harris
- © 2004 - 2015 Reinvented Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.