Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Toggl Desktop is a desktop app for leading time tracking tool Toggl. The Desktop app is a great companion for time tracking and productivity as it has advanced features like:
- Idle detection
- Tracking reminder
- Pomodoro timer
It also supports keyboard shortcuts, has a menubar widget and works great offline.
What's New in Version 7.4.58
- Always clean old data to keep app lighter and faster
- Fixed autocomplete selection to also set tags
- Fixed syncing issues when projects or clients fail to sync
- Fixed entries list automatic scroll issue
- Added support for multiuser mode
- Avoid showing tracking reminder if entry is stopped elsewhere
- Fixed issues with changing project in edit view
- Fixed autocomplete also setting billable flag
- Fixed issue with not being able to remove all tags from entry
- Upgraded autocomplete filtering to work with multi phrase search
- Fixed issue with multiple tracking reminder popups visible at once
Excellent free cross-platform time tracking!
I use Toggl as a freelancer. It’s amazing how good the free version is. I tried many apps and this one is perfect. (In the past there have sometimes been some hangs, but I have never lost data, and the app is under ongoing development.) It’s also open-source, which is cool.