Toilet time. Sometimes it’s soft and quick, sometimes it’s hard and it drags. But now it can be fun every time, because consistency is important! Fill your number 2 sessions with thrilling minigames that will have you addicted to the potty and turn your restroom breaks into s-pee-ctacular poo parties!
These minigames are an absolute necessity! Take a peek:
• Don’t drop the soap: tap the soap to avoid letting it fall on the floor!
• Cover the seat: drag the pieces of toilet paper to cover the toilet seat!
• Squish the flies: tap the flies to kill them, avoiding the yucky bug!
• Something in my teeth: remove the food stuck in the teeth by dragging it on the opposite direction
• Trim the beard: trim the man’s beard without scratching his face
• Call of Doodie: navigate through the doors to get to the bathroom in this first-person “shooter” game
• Diaper throw: tap the screen to throw the dirty diaper inside the trash bin
• Wrong tile: find the different tile on the wall!
• Golden fish: guide the poor pet fish to freedom by setting the plumbing straight
• Crowded toilet: count how many people left their mark in this public toilet
• Finish it: evacuate the meeting to finish your business
• Erasing: clean up the bathroom graffiti
• Sticky paper: save the bride from public shaming and remove the toilet paper stuck on her shoes
• Cockroach: tap on the screen and kill the yucky cockroaches coming out of the drain
• Vacant: find a vacant cabin to use
• Temperature: regulate the temperature of the shower
• Accident: save objects from the horrible fate of plunging into the toilet
• Tubes: avoid the smelly toilets wrecked by way too many tacos!
• Paper: unroll the entire toilet paper roll
• Cleaning: use your pee to clean the dirt from the toilet
• Sort: help men and women find the right restroom
Don’t let anyone tell you that having this much fun in the toilet is a waste of time! After all, you’ll earn keys to unlock peevotal pieces of history in the Toilet Museum, such as the fabled Egyptian urinal and the complex Time Machine Toilet!
It’s relaxing to the body, challenging to the brain, and a great way to relieve yourself from stress!
(….among other things.)
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Bug Fixes and Performance Upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fun silly and reminds me of warioWare what's not to like the game takes place in bathrooms 🚽 So my Ideas for new mini games 1. Make it the same for all devices apparently me and my cousin who's name I will not speak of let's call her Raite so me and Raite Saw it on my phone which is what I'm using to make this review and wanted it on her tablet me having an iPhone her having an LG we looked it up and to find different mini games so I was thinking (what is this it's different) and that's our story she has deleted it now but still I'm still confused 🤷🏽♀️ so make it the same on all devices 2. Germ run. Play as a germ and run away from water like washing hands mini game but your the germ what if it changes level like shower and toilet that would be fun 3. Tips finally I will give you some tips on the game on the hand washing mini game Start from right to left Hold. Girl and her boyfriend mini game when she had toiletPaper on her shoe hold her foot that will help you get it faster thanks for reading hope this helps.
Amazing game but has some problems.
I began to play this game a couple years ago then began playing again! It gets super fun to play, but although the ads are blocking the fun out of everything!!! Ads are supposed to be in apps I get that but these ads in this app are irritating! And what else that upsets me is that on some levels it’s impossible, to complete with the time! Anyways please update or upgrade and continue with this game to long last. եհɑղƙ վօմ ƒօɾ ӏҽեեíղց ɑӏӏ օƒ մտ թӏɑմ!
I would honestly find this game okay, if I had no other options to play different games on my phone. Honestly, it gets way too hard the farther you go and now my goal is around fifty, and impossible to reach. And not only that, but they do not stick to the same style. It’s like a non aesthetically pleasing screen collage. It looks like they copied and pasted a bunch of stock photo images and photoshopped off the watermarks. The keys get harder and harder to get, and it’s just a potty humor dumb ways to die. It was addicting for like a day
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 133.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- pack with 40 plungers $1.99
- Remove Ads Forever $1.99
- pack with 300 plungers $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.