Your ultimate guide to Tokyo created by the people who know it best.
Tokyo Weekender magazine is Japan’s premier English publication. Founded in 1970, the Weekender has been the cornerstone of expat life for over four decades.
Whether you're visiting Tokyo on holiday, a long term resident or just want to catch up on what's happening in one of the world's most exciting cities we've condensed everything you need into one convenient app.
You can use this app to:
- Browse our extensive events listings
- Use our "Concierge" service to find a recommended restaurant near you, and use the convenient map function to guide you every step of the way.
- Catch up on all the latest news, views and much more from the Tokyo Weekender website
- Consult are extensive travel guide to plan your trips around Japan.
- Check out our Tokyo area guides written by locals, and find the hidden places that few know about
- Update to branding
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.