Tokyo With Children
By Andrew Wright
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your go-to source for family fun in Tokyo, with over 80 places to play and learn. The TOKYO WITH CHILDREN app comes loaded with fun activities for kids of all ages, all hand-selected by Tokyo parents. Get beyond Tokyo Disneyland and the Imperial Palace and discover a world of other fun, exciting and educational places your kids will love.
The TOKYO WITH CHILDREN app saves you hours of time so you can enjoy this amazing city even more. It’s an insider’s guide to some of Tokyo’s most popular attractions, but with an emphasis on many other funs places only Tokyo parents know about. Inside you’ll find:
· Kid-friendly museums, art galleries and events in the metropolis
· Great parks, play spaces, and venues for indoor/rainy day fun
· Cool, modern buildings and fascinating historical sites that kids will enjoy exploring
· Dozens of hand-selected free activities throughout the city
Each recommended activity comes with heaps of useful information, including:
· Easy-to-use maps navigation
· Venue names in English and Japanese
· Venue details such as opening hours, prices and contact information
· Links to external sites such as Trip Advisor, Time Out and Lonely Planet
· A short, easy-to-read explanation of each activity
Tokyo has so much to offer families, but there hasn’t been an app specifically designed for families with children in Tokyo.
I’ve spent over 15 years searching for fun and educational experiences in Tokyo, and now I want to share some of what I’ve learned with you. This app contains many of my favorite activities, organized into a convenient, link-filled, timesaving app for your iPhone. Whether you’re a long-term Tokyo resident or just passing through town, the TOKYO WITH CHILDREN app will help you and your family get the most out of your time in this fascinating city.