By Art Beat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Tokyo Art Beat app has been completely redesigned for 2017.
Download it for free to use these features:
• Most Popular: Check the list to find out what’s hot right now
• News: Read the latest social media posts from the TAB team
• Nearby: Use the map to find events within walking distance
• Browse 500 art and design exhibitions happening right now in Tokyo, sorted by popularity, media, area or days till end
• Use the maps, nearby station and open time information to get to your destination
And sign up to become a member to get access to:
• Going/Went: Marking events as Going will help you plan ahead, and the Went list serves as a great record of your outings. Users of the old app -- your bookmarks will be carried over to the new one. (more details below)
• Keyword search: Type in the name of an artist, venue, or any other keyword to look up events on tokyoartbeat.com. That’s 10+ years of art and design event listings at your fingertips.
• Follow your favorite venues: Stay up-to-date on the newest exhibitions at your favorite museums and galleries by keeping a list of favorites.
• Notifications: The app will remind you of start and end dates of your Going events, and notify you when your favorite venues have announced new exhibitions.
The first month is free for new subscribers, so please sign up and check out the new features. They’re designed to make it easier for you to discover and enjoy more art in Tokyo! The membership model is a big change aimed to increase the sustainability of Tokyo Art Beat, which is operated by a non-profit organization.
Tokyo Art Beat subscriptions available:
• 1-month subscription - 120¥ (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - 1,000¥ (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions, Concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Use:
Important note: with this update, old in-app event bookmarks will become inaccessible until you become a member and create an account. We considered many other ways but this felt like the safest implementation to make sure that your bookmarks can be safely synced with our servers and not be lost if you misplaced your phone or deleted the app by mistake. Additionally, all your old bookmarks for past events will magically reappear, for you to sort into events you Went to see and ones you didn't get to see. Thank you for your understanding.
About Tokyo Art Beat:
TAB is Tokyo’s best art & design events calendar. A free bilingual app produced by Gadago NPO, a non-profit organization introducing people to art since 2004. With the support of subscribers, we publish more than 500 events each month!
Get our other cool app: MuPon, Museum Coupons! http://www.tokyoartbeat.com/apps/mupon
What's New in Version 2.0
We’re excited to share the biggest update in TWO YEARS -- a completely re-designed app & the option to sign up for a paid membership to access lots of exciting new features.
The membership model is a big change aimed to increase the sustainability of Tokyo Art Beat, which is operated by a non-profit organization.
The first month is free, so please sign up and check out the new features. They’re designed to make it easier for you to discover and enjoy more art in Tokyo!
Thank you so much for your support!
• Brand new look
• News feed of TAB’s posts on Twitter, Facebook and TAB News
• See how many people have bookmarked each event
• Usability improvements to the map feature
• Bookmark events as "Going" and "Went"
• Be notified when your bookmarked events are starting/ending soon
• Follow your favorite venues
• Be notified when your favorite venues have new events
• Keyword search on 10+ years of event listings
Important note: in this update, the bookmarks you have made until now will become inaccessible until you become a member and create an account. We considered many other ways but this felt like the safest implementation to make sure that your bookmarks are now synced safely with our servers and can not be lost if you misplace your phone or delete the app. Additionally, all old bookmarks for past events will magically reappear in the app with this update, for you to sort into events you Went to see and ones you didn't get to see. Thank you for your understanding.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: GADAGO NPO
- © Gadago NPO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tokyo Art Beat$0.99
- Tokyo Art Beat$8.49