The only app shows tolls on both Apple and Google routes! Provide two addresses, this app will calculate toll costs for up to three routes. You can save hundreds dollars by using the app. Currently support toll roads in US and all toll roads in Canada. Below are a few features:
1. We cover ALL toll roads in United States and Canada including 407 ETR.
2. Provide two addresses, this app will calculate toll costs for three routes for truck, RV and car.
3. List details toll information - vehicle class, transponder, toll road, toll exit, toll.
4. Support all kinds of vehicles including trucks, bus, RV, motorcycle, and car.
5. Calculate toll fee based on different payment methods/transponders such as cash, Florida Sunpass, E-ZPass, FasTrak, ExpressToll, KTag, Quick Pass, PPass, PalPass, EZ-Tag, TollTag, TxTag and so on.
6. Allow you to choose different time slot to see different toll for time based toll road.
7. Show distances, travel time, and toll booths for each route on the map.
8. Option to calculate route from current location.
9. Send the route information to Apple or Google map app for navigation.
10. Show tolls on both Apple and Google routes.
11. Display fixed fee for some toll roads, like Pay-By-Plate fee.
12. Display travel advisory such as cash is not accepted at the toll station.
We charge truck subscription much more than car because truck features are complicated, require much more data, and have fewer users. There are so many truck classifications and they vary from state to state. Thanks for your understanding.
Disclaimer: All routes in this app are provided by Apple Map for automobile use. The routes might use parkways, bridges, and tunnels that are NOT suitable for truck, bus and RV. We are not affiliated with any tolling agency.
Terms of the in-app purchases:
Ratings and Reviews
Tolls are not available
I got this app to calculate the cost of a toll road I took or intend to take. It won’t allow me to switch routes TO a toll road. I have the settings properly adjusted to include toll roads. I work in different places every week and I have to include the cost of tolls so I can be reimbursed. Many times -where I live -it is much quicker to use toll roads. I had hoped I wouldn’t have to be adding in my head the tolls as I go along. I emailed them and he told me that I can’t adjust my route but just pick something close to where I’m going. And asked why would I want to take a toll road?? I never would have bought this app had I known that! This is just like google maps which are free! Waste of $$
Not always accurate
This is a good tool in guessing how much money did take up for tolls before a trip. Not always accurate but it is close.
I must've missed the part where the app is auto renewed each quarter. I was just intending to try it I did it was not going to renew it but was surprised when I saw another charge on my credit card thank you very much.
Also when asked to write a review they will not send you to the app to do a review unless you say it's going to be a positive review. If you say you don't like it they send you to do an email.. How cheesy is that
This is one of the first 5 apps I running , is the most accurate tolls and route, having option to easy get your trip, just need one upgrade to be perfect,. “Need to create the possibility to add stops on the main map and calculate the entire route” hope they can make that posible. Thanks a lot for what you do for us. Wonderful work. A+ and I powerful recommended this app to everyone.
- InfoTalk Corporation
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © InfoTalk
- In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Truck RV Bus Car $4.99
- 12-Month Car Subscription $2.99
- 1-Year Car Only $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.