Say goodbye to paper toll receipts! Toll Tracker™ is the only app that tracks tolls on your mobile device as you drive through them. Created by Tollsmart, Toll Tracker works in the background using your phone's GPS to identify tolls you've driven through so at the end of trip you have an itemized list of tolls along with their costs. Other features include:
- Coverage of all tunnels, bridges and road tolls in the US & Canada*
- Trip map with route and tolls plotted on it
- Detailed list of tolls and their costs stored by month
- Ability to email tolls as a CSV file for expense or tax reporting
- Supports all vehicle sizes up to 9-axle trucks
- Supports all transponder discounts (i.e., E-ZPass, SunPass, etc.)
- Support peak, off-peak and seasonal pricing
- Allows you to store multiple vehicles in the app
- Stores all toll charges to iCloud for permanent record keeping
*Congestion-based Express Lanes/HOT Lanes are not supported in this version of Toll Tracker. Commuter, senior, military or other discounts not listed above are not supported in the version.
Note that Toll Tracker™ utilizes the phone's GPS which impacts battery life. It's recommended that Toll Tracker be used in conjunction with a car charger.
-Optimized for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps track of how much money you spent on tolls... doesn't help calculate routes to avoid tolls as I expected. Pretty useless app if you ask me.
App doesn’t work. Time wasted.
- Tollsmart, LLC
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Tollsmart, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.