Tom Daley Dive 2012
By Chelsea Apps Factory Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Tom Daley Dive, challenges players to master the art of diving using timed touch screen gestures to twist, tuck and somersault their way into the global leader board. In beautifully rendered 3D, it is the first diving game offering a rich graphical experience to splash down on iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. Players will be able to enjoy the view as they perfect their dives in Olympic venues such as London, Barcelona and Beijing.
· Practice and unlock dives
· Purchase the full range of dives to win gold in the Championships.
· Choose from 6 different camera angles.
· Replay your dives frame by frame to see where you went wrong and how to improve.
· Have your score features on a global leader board.
· Connect with your friends through Facebook, Twitter and Game Center.
· Unlock exclusive Tom Daley images by completing in-game challenges.
What's New in Version 1.1
- various bugs fixes
- now optimised for iPad 3 with full retina display
- improved gesture recognition
Aside from the fact that I probably killed or severely injured Tom on several of my most "interesting" diving attempts, I really enjoy this game. It took awhile to get used to the controls and finger reaction time, but for simple people like me, I managed through it.
I found that the iPhone version has a better response over the iPad. This applies to those tuck and pike somersaults that require more precise finger motion and reaction time.
Thanks for the opportunity to review this game! :)
I don't know what people are talking about. This app has not crashed once yet on me. I'm using an iphone 4s for verizon and its perfect. The only flaw is that sometimes when you swipe your finger across the screen it doesnt go through. Plus graphics could be better and it lags a bit when switching from menu to the dive. Overall I love this game and I hope Tom Daley gets the gold for #TeamGB!
This is a very fun and realistic app. I greatly enjoy it. However, A free dive option should be added where players can "create new dives" or "throw dives". Also, reverse or gainer dives should be added as well as springboard in high and low options. It would also be nice to add changeable heights for boards and platforms and better scoring.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chelsea Apps Factory Ltd
- © 2012 Chelsea Apps Factory Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tom Daley Dive Full Version$0.99