By Tomorrow Ideas, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tomorrow helps families make future financial decisions.
What was once only accessible by those who could afford expensive financial and legal services can now be done for free on your phone by downloading the Tomorrow app.
If you are a parent or have parents, then Tomorrow is meant for you...
• If you are the parent of young children, Tomorrow can help you finish 3 important financial tasks at once, giving you the peace of mind that you're a responsible parent. Why wait?
• If you have parents, you can invite them to your Tomorrow to make sure they have their house in order (so you don't inherit a financial mess one day). Don't spend your last moments together talking about money. Do it now.
How Tomorrow helps you...
• Choose guardians if you have kids under 18, and add backups so you can change your mind anytime.
• Choose an executor from among your family or friends and get a free will, designed for the laws in your state.
• Choose a trustee for your heirs and get a free trust, designed for all families: traditional, blended or LGBTQIA.
• Choose to fund your trust with your own insurance or buy a new policy from 1 of 9 of our insurance partners.
Who Tomorrow works for...
• Tomorrow's legal will and trust are available for U.S. residents in 47 states & D.C. (Soon AK, LA, & NC)
• Tomorrow's insurance is available for U.S. residents in all 50 states & D.C.
How Tomorrow makes money...
• Tomorrow's insurance is optional for those who need it, available from 9 partners. Tomorrow earns commissions on policies sold.
How Tomorrow handles security...
• Tomorrow takes your privacy seriously and uses bank-level security.
• Tomorrow uses your phone number + two-factor authentication (2FA) for access control.
See the complete Tomorrow experience before singing-up by downloading the app today.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* Introducing the Tomorrow Timeline: see all the decisions you’ve made and cheer when your friends and family make Tomorrow decisions today.
* Now you can leave cash gifts to people, charities or even schools (like your alma mater) that are important to you.
* We jumped up and down on a few pesky bugs and built taller walls to make your Tomorrow even more secure.
The Easiest Way to Create a Will & Trust
My wife and I last did our will 13 years ago and so much has changed since. Our daughter is an adult, we have a cabin and a rental house and several deaths in the family. I really like this app as now I can just update my situation on my phone while thinking about it on the bus, print out the new will, sign an replace the old one. Very nice (and free).