Are you drowning in tasks? Do you become overwhelmed with other task management solutions? It all comes down to this; what is REALLY important today?
With Tomorrow, you prioritize your 3 most important tasks. Tomorrow lets you focus on what really matters.
I would love your feedback. You can find ways to contact me through the about section.
THANK YOU for downloading Tomorrow, donating, providing feedback, and staying productive! You all rock! Enjoy the update:
- Editing a task will no longer throw a warning at you if you didn't change the name (thanks @plindberg)
- Fixed a nasty crash affecting iPhone 5 customers (thanks @Oointah)
- You can now cancel out of the task entry process.
- Tasks will no longer override the way you entered them.
Ratings and Reviews
Attractive but hard to use
Setting up tasks automatically marks all tasks as "failed to complete" if you close the app completely. There doesn't seem to be a settings section, and I can't seem to figure out how to set a time to complete the task. The extremely streamlined design is very pretty but hard to figure out
So far so good
I’m just now starting to use the app. I will return to either lower my rating and explain why, or I will leave it where it is and explain why.
Good for Planning Major Tasks for your upcoming day.
This app is very straight forward, and it looks and feels clean. I would give it 5 stars if the app had reminders and the ability to log more than just three task.
- David McGraw
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © David McGraw
- In-App Purchases
- Modest Tip $0.99
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Massive Tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.