TomTom GO Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GET THERE FASTER with the all-new TomTom GO Mobile app
>> Drive up to 50 FREE miles every month
The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. You will always have access to the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
>> Offline navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route.
>> Insanely accurate traffic information: Get highly accurate traffic information, in real-time.*
>> Drive more relaxed with safety camera alerts: Join our community of millions of drivers sharing safety camera locations in real-time*.
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn.
>> Quick access to your favorites: Start driving to your favorite places with a single tap on the map.
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select a one-year or three-year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
NOTICE FOR OWNERS OF THE ORIGINAL NAVIGATION APP
The original TomTom Navigation app for iPhone is no longer available for purchase. As an owner of the original app, you will continue to receive updates to the app and the map. For instructions on how to reinstall the app, go to http://www.tomtom.com/22248/. Owners are also entitled to a FREE three-year subscription to the GO Mobile app. Make sure you have the latest version of the original Navigation app installed and go to the shop to redeem your upgrade to the GO Mobile app. For a video tutorial on how to upgrade you can watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRX6H24gb2g
- World Maps: Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost.**
- TomTom Traffic: Always know where delays are and whether a faster route is available.*
- Safety Cameras: Drive more relaxed with safety camera alerts, trusted by millions of TomTom GPS drivers.
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your device so you don't need internet access or data roaming to plan a route.
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs.
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find destinations faster with Quick Search. It starts finding locations as soon as you start typing.
- Navigate to Copied Addresses: Easily select locations you found on websites or other apps by copying their address and pasting them into Quick Search.
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
MORE COMING SOON
We continue to introduce new features with each update. For an overview of what we are looking into, go to http://tomtom.com/22093
* These services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used, and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average, TomTom Services uses less then 10MB per month. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for safety cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Works with iOS 11: Don't worry if you have already upgraded your iPhone to iOS 11. This app is fully tested with iOS 11 so you can update with confidence.
I don't get the negative feedback. I like the new color scheme. It gives the same information as before. You don't need to go through multiple screens to find an address. And the traffic monitoring can't be beat. And oh yeah, I got three free years for transferring. Thanks tomtom.
I have discovered some problems with rerouting on traffic. Sometimes it will reroute you to save two or three minutes but traffic is just not accurate enough to know this for sure. It’s such a small difference if one lane is going faster than the others in a supposed traffic area, it can’t tell.
Google maps doesn’t do this. I only think rerouting around traffic should happen if it saves you ten minutes or more.
Works for me !?!?!?
I’ve went all in for the free upgrade, and took it for a spin today. Like driving a sleek new car, I like the user interface, especially the ease of switching from 2D overview to 3D First Person Driver. Easy zoom ... Even Picking my Contacts is working for me. I am watching for an iPad app
Lost all my settings
After upgrade to iOS 11 the app was stuck on waiting. After several weeks I finally had to stop the download. When I selected to stop it, the app disappeared and now I have to start from scratch, I guess. I had a TON of information. Maybe there’s a backup somewhere that will work? I love this app. Fearful of upgrading.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 270 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TomTom
- ©2008 - 2017 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Unlimited Navigation$17.99
- 1 Month Unlimited Navigation$4.99