Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Special value deal: get the TomTom app now for only $24.99 instead of $49.99.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan. Updated for free with every major release.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 4G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3 and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
(1) Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
What's New in Version 1.21
This update fixes various language problems that you may have been experiencing after updating your device to iOS9. We plan to submit another update soon that will include additional iOS9 bug fixes and performance improvements. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Crashes on iOS 8 on iPhone 6 after update
This may not be the proper place to report a bug, but it's been working flawless for the past year but now crashes when switching back to the TomTom app after going to another app and re-opening it as its running in the background. It crashes a second or two after bringing it back up. I am not going to iOS 9 anytime soon and would like to see this resolved. Can reproduce every time. Otherwise, it's been a great App.
Find my way or reared something??
The current version has given up on being much use. Please bring back announcement of streets/roads to turn on as well as announcing what side of the road the destination is. Hearing "turn right" is not remotely helpful unless I want to stare at the screen to see where "right" is when I should be paying attention to the road. Same for hearing "and then" rather than where my destination is. "And then" isn't even a direction.
The UI needs an update
The driving experience is nice, the traffic info is a life saver, but UI needs an update. POI search is terrible. Most of the time it's impossible to find something.
If you don't want to use waze or google maps it's nice alternative, with an ugly graphics and slow on startup. It uses very little of the data.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 1.61 GB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TomTom
- ©2008 - 2015 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Months TomTom Traffic$14.99
- 1 Month TomTom Traffic$1.99
- Mr. Burns$5.99
- Marge Simpson$5.99
- Wallace & Gromit$5.99