TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook
By TomTom Telematics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Please note this app is for TomTom WEBFLEET® subscribers only:
Please note this app is NOT providing TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.***
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook helps drivers keep an accurate log of their mileage.
The app gives access to the vehicle logbook in WEBFLEET® and allows users to validate trip type and purpose right on their iPhone. Effortlessly.
Businesses will have all miles accounted for and have a reliable report for mileage claims or tax purposes.
WEBFLEET Logbook works in combination with TomTom WEBFLEET® and an in-vehicle TomTom LINK vehicle tracking device*.
*Requires LINK 3xx firmware 1.9203 or higher / LINK 510 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 410 firmware 2.0 or higher / LINK 200 firmware 1.1.2 or higher.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
WEBFLEET Logbook allows drivers to add important details to their record trip, including:
- Type of trip: business, commute or private
- Purpose of the journey
- Contact person for the job
- Any other comments
- Adjust odometer settings.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
1. You need to have an existing TomTom WEBFLEET® account in order to be able to use the TomTom WEBFLEET logbook app. Without an account the app does not work. Please contact your TomTom Telematics representative.
2. Compatible with iPhone (iOS 7.0 and higher).
3. No data is stored on your iPhone. The TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook app is dedicated to drivers and works in conjunction with to our secure online service WEBFLEET®
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Compatibility update and bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: TomTom Telematics B.V.
- ©2012 - 2017 TomTom Telematics. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.