Tone & Sculpt is the 1 App you will need to get real results and set real goals! Designed by Krissy Cela, who has built a community of strong and powerful women making healthy changes to their lives. Join now for 7 Days free trial.
Tone & Sculpt is designed to help women of all backgrounds, shapes and sizes. The goal is to make women feel strong, powerful and most importantly have a “CAN DO” attitude! Tone & Sculpt also promotes the importance of nutrition and catering for women personal not just a “one size fits all”
The app consists of:
- 12 week gym program designed to help women build lean muscle. A combination of supersets, drop sets, HIIT, circuits, target areas and most importantly it is designed to help build a balanced frame.
- 12 week home workout program designed specially for anyone who wants to workout from the comfort of their own home or prefers to try body weight workouts! The program consists of HIIT, full body circuits, strengthening and toning the whole body.
- Challenges you can try with your friends and family or even test yourself
- Workouts that will help target specific body parts such as: booty building, sculpting your shoulders and more.
- Quick 15 minute workouts for anyone who is on the go or just needs a quick sweat on!
- Additional workouts will be added weekly/monthly
- Custom meal plans with set calories and macros for the individual consumer
- Shopping lists
- Nutritional background
- Supplement background
- Additional recipes
- Emails will be replied to within 24 hours by Krissy and her team!
The download and usage of the Tone and Sculpt is free of charge. All monthly customers are welcome to a 7-day trial period. If you wish to continue using Tone and Sculpt, we offer the following auto-renewing subscriptions:
£13.99 for 1 month,
£34.99 for 3 months, or
£84.99 for 12 months.
Subscribing will give you access to all of my guides, meal plans and features the app offers.
- If you decide to subscribe you will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app.
- The subscription automatically renews if it is not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
T&C'S : https://toneandsculptapp.com/terms-conditions
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Let’s do this! Real women, real results, 1 App
Thanks to your support so far in building the TONE AND SCULPT community. See what's new below:
- OFFLINE: You can now download workouts on to your phone and use them without no internet. Just press the cloud icon to download and you will be redirected to your offline workouts when you have no internet connection.
- WEIGHT TRACKER: We have listened to your feedback and you can now track the amount of weight lifted in KG/LB for each set you have lifted. We will show you the history of all your weights so you can see your progression.
- SETS & REPS EDIT: Want to change the sets and reps of any exercise? You can now edit the workouts depending on what you actually did.
- NOTES: Make your own personal notes per exercise and we will save them for you to remind you the next time you attempt your best squat!
Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community! Get in touch anytime @toneandsculptapp
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, and keeps getting better!
Finally a fitness app that does (almost) everything! Love the app, and the fact that Krista takes feedback from these reviews and other sources to keep improving. Personally, I mainly use for the workouts and not so much the nutrition, however, if I find myself hitting a wall on the food front her meal plan is great for inspiration! The workouts aren’t quite as intense as what I’ve done while using other programs (I attribute that to fewer exercises, not them being “easy”), but the body blasters and/or target area workouts are great if you feel like you’re needing a little something extra. For those saying there’s not enough variation and/or they don’t enjoy following the same workout for 4/5 weeks at a time, I have never worked with a trainer or purchased a program that didn’t utilize a similar structure for a period of at least three weeks. I’d be concerned if this wasn’t the case. How do you measure your progress if you’re constantly doing different workouts?
I like it but...
I like the app as a whole and I love what Krissy has done and I also very much appreciate the hard work she has put into this ! I think the workouts are great and there is a lot of variation of workouts and lots to choose from BUT I personally follow the vegan meal plan and I’m saddened by the choices of food one of the options being vegan chicken bought from the store (which some even has egg white so it’s not 100% vegan or available in the US). To me a healthy lifestyle includes not eating processed already made foods so that makes me upset about buying the annual subscription. I more than anything bought this for food guidance but am slightly disappointed. But there’s always room for improvement so I’m hoping she and her team take this into consideration!
Update: a week later..really not encouraged to follow the meal plan at all as the food simply isn’t appetizing and it’s SO plain it’s mainly just a vegan burger patty you buy at a store, broccoli, and sweet potato. I could’ve come up with that on my own :/ so every day i end up doing something different than what the app says and I’m upset i spent $100 for an app I don’t open/use except to hope there’s something new
Training is Great—Nutrition, not so much
I’ll start by saying the app looks great. The demonstrations for the exercises are high quality and clear, and the workouts seem good. I got the 7 Week Trial because I was intrigued by the promise of a “custom” meal plan and thus assumed the macro goals would be in line with my weight loss goal. Unfortunately upon entering my information accurately, I received a calorie goal that was one THOUSAND calories more than I am currently eating.....with a setting of weight loss. The FAQ section of the website says calorie goals could vary by geographical location....???? Not sure how that logic works. Additionally, the cooking instructions are pretty vague, and when the ingredient list doesn’t include things like oil and the steps then call for it, it makes me wary about whether those calories are included in the count for the meal. I feel fortunate I know enough to recognize these drawbacks, but I’d hate to see other women disappointed with their results because the nutrition portion of the app is seriously flawed. I hope this helps future development of the app.
- CELASIMPLICITY LIMITED
- 18.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CELASIMPLICITY LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Quarterly $36.99
- Yearly Subscription $90.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.