Tone Generator Pro
By Performance Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tone Generator Pro automagically creates perfect Sine Waves, Square Waves, Triangle Waves, Sawtooth Waves, Reverse Sawtooth Waves, White Noise and Pink Noise!
It's true, you can utilize these amazing tools for many day to day activities, such as:
Balance your Home Theater speaker levels
Relaxation and Meditation
Generate all the most common waveforms from 20Hz to 20kHz
But let's face it, what you really want to do is annoy everyone around you!
No matter what your Tone or Noise generation needs, Tone Generator Pro is the perfect utility for your iOS device!
- Amazing graphics optimized for the iPad, iPhone and Retina display!
- Fast and Fun interface.
- Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth and Reverse Sawtooth waveforms.
- 20 to 20,000 Hertz (20k)
- White, Pink and Brown noise
- Frequency Presets or Dial in the exact frequency you need.
- Frequency Sweep: Setup an automated sweep with duration for the frequencies you desire.
You can use a cable to interface Tone Generator Pro with your sound equipment! There are many cable options, please visit our website for some great cables for Tone Generator Pro!
Tone Generator Pro is also included in our flagship combo app Audio Tool, download Audio Tool and get all our apps at no additional charge as they are released!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
iOS 9 support
Fixes a crashing problem on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus devices.
iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus screen size support
Various bug fixes
An Excellent App
Well-thought, easy to use, accurate, entertaining in an odd way, a fine way to find out how deaf you've gotten over the years. This app can be a very useful tool if you into areas related to sound. I've had no problems using it.
New version, with update, is fine.
Works well, supports iPad (again). New interface is a mixed bag: the home screen acts like a compass, which it is not, but that can be stopped in its Settings. The tone generator's wheel has been replaced with a linear slider, and on the iPad, that's fine. Don't know how it'll be on a phone or ipod with their small screens.
Why did you change the interface?!
The former interface worked wonderfully well with the sweep wheels and tone selection options. This "updated" version took away so much of the funtionality and ease of use. The new waveform display is nothing but a gimmick, cool to look at for a little while but ultimately useless in professional settings. Please go back to how it was (version 1.08), this is an unacceptable step backwards!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Performance Audio
- © Performance Audio LLC, 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.