Too Phat - Visual Weight Loss
By Binary Formations, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Too Phat is a weight loss tracking app that does more than just keep track of a bunch of numbers. Too Phat puts photos of your progress front and center with the aim to inspire you by focusing on how far you’ve come instead of how far you have to go.
Take photos using your phone's camera or use our free Too Phat Remote Cam companion app to turn your desktop or laptop computer into a remote controlled camera, allowing you to take full-body photos without the aid of another person. Of course Too Phat also records your weight and calculates your BMI and body fat percentage.
• Take photos from different angles (front, side, and back) using your phone's built-in camera.
• Take full-body photos of yourself using the camera on your desktop or laptop computer with our free Too Phat Remote Cam app.
• Set your goal weight.
• View side by side photo comparisons so you can see just how far you have progressed.
• Compare your starting weight, BMI, and body fat to where you are today.
• See your average weight loss rate and the estimated number of days remaining until you reach your goal.
• Share your progress on Twitter, Facebook, email, and more.
• Watch how your body has transformed over time in the Movie View.
• Too Phat is designed for single-handed operation and adapts the weight entry interface to the hand you prefer to use.
• View a graph of your progress.
• Add a passcode to keep out prying eyes.
Find out more on our website at toophatapp.com!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor bug fix when entering a passcode.
I like it, but...
Just wish I could enter my own Fat Percentage. I've done a DX Scan and have the correct and most accurate results of my fat% and the app's calculation is off 10%
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Formations, LLC
- © 2013 Binary Formations, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.