Tool Manager enables you to:
- manage cutting tool parameters (e.g. cutting speed, feed rate)
- view workpiece and manufacturing variant technical data
- browse through tool catalog
- view tool (application) drawings
- access tool assemblies
- create and share defect reports for your tools
- view reports (e.g. refurbishment history and forecast, removal, ssm performance)
- access to the generated data of the c-Connect Box
- registration of new business partners
- view your machines and the status of it
- make the configuration of the machine sensors
- activate a sensor based notification
Please be aware that in order to use Tool Manager you need an active c-Com account.
* Toggling status for machine status lights
* Extended notification settings
* Machine utilization report with status 'unknown'
* Individual c-Connect license selection
* Further improvements and bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.