Tool Tracking made simple. With our Tool Tracker App downloaded to your smartphone you will be able to scan barcodes that you have placed on the tools you want to track. Enter the tool information,and job site information that the tool is assigned to, or if the tool is in inventory and not currently being used, or if the tool needs maintenance.
Your company can save money on late fees from rental companies by tracking your rental equipment. Then enter the tool information and when the tool needs to be returned by.
Tools assigned to a specific job site are able to be transferred to a different job site, either individually or the whole group of them.
The company will know exactly where their tools are at all times. How many of each tool they have and whether any tools need maintenance on them or need to be returned to rental company.
Unlimited users will be able to track tools in your company. The company will have access to your account from any computer or smartphone with internet service.
Download Tool Tracker App today and start tracking your tools with the convenience of your smartphone!
- Title of service: -
- Length of subscription: -
Each subscription will be charged only once a month. Each month you will continue to use the ToolTracking service for number of tools subscribed in lieu of continued subscription.
- Price of subscription, and price per issue if appropriate:-
Different Toolpacks will have different prices as shown in the product list inside the app, they will all give tracking capability for different number of tools as mentioned in the product list. All subscriptions will give unlimited user access.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
1. Add more comments when a tool is under maintenance,
2. Add Crashlytics framework to catch the bug if any crash occurs.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of Potential
It's hard to track equipment across 15 job sites. This app makes that a lot easier! In fact, it's easy enough that it gets used most of the time. That said, it needs improvement for the maintenance tracking. Our mechanic doesn't have a smart phone and there is no reason for the company to provide him one. So it would be nice if the web portal allowed him to log in and manage maintance. That way field employees new when equipment was available for use again. It would also be nice to export maintenance via .csv or .xlsx. Hopefully these functionalities will come in the future. Overall the price is good, and basic functionality is good, but it leaves a little on the table.
Great App! If you are a contractor, or if you have a large inventory of tools, this is the App for you. Easily maintain and keep track of your inventory at the palm of your hand.
With constant movement of employees across many projects, Tooltracker allows them to better manage their tools.
- Tonya Wells
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wells Innovations Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Tools $4.99
- 100 Tools $9.99
- 200 Tools $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.