The Toolbox for GoPro Hero 5 and 6 cameras allows you to control GoPro Hero 5/6 (and 4 with some restrictions) cameras. The app supports a self timer, HDR/exposure bracketing, GPS based triggers, and live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, and other services. A quick control mode allows you to quickly capture scenes with a single click.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/GZG30w6rYyo
## Features ##
- Supports GoPro Hero 5/6 cameras (Hero 4 Black Edition works with minor restrictions*).
- Self timer.
- Capture exposure series (HDR) with unlimited number of pictures.
- RAW and night mode support for HDR.
- HDR time-lapse/interval function.
- Presets for fast switching of camera settings.
- GPS based camera control (trigger controls when entering certain places).
- Quick capture mode for recording videos, capturing photos, and camera power on/off with a single click.
- Control camera settings.
- Live preview with video and audio.
- Download photos and videos over Wifi (incl. import into the iOS photo and video gallery).
- Live stream video from your GoPro to YouTube, Facebook Live, and custom services**.
* Hero 4 restrictions: no pairing support.
** Example live stream (400 kbit, LTE network): "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfREq77qgM"
## Disclaimer ##
- We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc.
- The app uses GPS for location based triggers. GPS can drain your battery.
- The app offers a live-streaming mode over cellular data. Live streaming can generate significant amounts of traffic.
- Added full support for GoPro Hero 6 cameras.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not good at all
Is bad bad bad really bad
Where's the manual?
Much more reliable than Capture, but can't figure out how to set up HDR capture. YouTube "help" vids are too lean for my taste. Ability to save presets worth the price of admission. Robust app if you can master all the features.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.