Toolbox for iWork
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Special offer: 37% off! Limited period only ***
Toolbox for iWork is the ultimate bundle of all designs for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers offered by Jumsoft. It provides countless options for creating professional and exciting content ranging from colorful bullets for your slideshows to stylish multi-layout templates for brochures and catalogs. Toolbox for iWork will make your work more efficient and its results more enjoyable.
Toolbox for iWork contains a total of 14 sets of templates and illustrations for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers allowing you to save $190*:
• Themes for Keynote: a selection of professional themes for any type of presentation
• Layouts for Keynote: themes enhanced with matching charts, diagrams, maps, and other elements
• Infographics: data visualization sets, diagrams, chart themes, flags, and maps
• Graphic Styles for Keynote: custom bullets, patterns, frames, and characters for unique documents
• Elements for Keynote: doodles, icons, badges, and other items for stylish illustrations
• Clipart Prime: hundreds of high-quality clipart images
• Inspiration Set: mixed selection of templates—from greetings to annual reports
• Business Mix Set: templates created specifically with business needs in mind
• Stationery Set: colorful letter templates
• Corporate Style Packs: sets of matching business templates for a consistent corporate style
• Elements for Pages: doodles, icons, badges, and other items for stylish illustrations
• Jumsoft Clipart: hundreds of funky clipart images on various themes
• Graphic Styles for Pages: custom bullets, patterns, frames, and characters for unique documents
• Set for Numbers: spreadsheet templates for business and personal tasks
The bundle contains thousands of items, and selection is regularly updated with no extra charge for existing users.
Once you have downloaded the application, you can open the included items in Pages, Keynote, or Numbers with just one click (or in your default preview application for clipart images). Every object in the templates and themes can be edited without difficulty. All images in Elements, Jumsoft Clipart, and Clipart Prime include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterns. The PNG format allows you to adjust brightness, tint, and other image parameters.
* Compared to the total price of the individual apps included in the bundle
** Requires Keynote 6.0, Pages 5.0, and Numbers 3.0 or later
*** Stock photos used in the templates are for illustration purposes only
What's New in Version 2.2.2
New content added on January 22:
• 4 themes for Keynote
• 5 new layouts for Keynote
• 50 diagram slides
• 20 sets of infographic elements
• 5 data visualization themes
• 2 sets of US symbols
• 5 sets of badges
• 53 logos
• 10 background sets
• 10 bullet sets
• 5 frame sets
I’d love to love this, but...
I like the look of many of these templates. They are useful for many different situations, and graphically quite nice.
However, after using them for several years, I’ve grown increasingly frustrated that the templates (especially for Keynote) are overly complex. Many of them seem to be designed for a very specific type of presentation, and if your presentation doesn’t fit that, then it requires lots of work to edit all the masters to get it to fit.
Also, many of the slides are complex and decorated with all sorts of fancy looking charts and widgets that don’t fit the typical use.
I have started out multiple times trying to use templates that “looked good” but given up due to lack of time for playing with and adjusting everything.
Jumsoft could readily fix this by including some basic slide templates with each design.
If they’d fix this issue, I could give it 5 stars rather than 3.