By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - “Kids are in the director's seat and have free reign to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review - “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for 'Best Kids App of the Year'
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
Cars 3 © 2017 Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved
What's New in Version 1.0.4
We’re excited to bring new characters and settings to Toontastic that are sure to spark the creativity of kids around the world. Inspired by Disney•Pixar’s new movie “Cars 3” releasing this week, kids can now create their very own cartoons with Lightning McQueen and Mater as well as new characters Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez and Miss Fritter. Two playsets from the film are included - the Florida 500 raceway and the Thunder Hollow demolition derby. Kids can also get a inside look into how animated movies are made with a “behind the scenes” tour of Pixar Animation Studios in the app. “Cars 3” characters and playsets can be added to cartoons until September 30th.
With the Fruit Ninja theme, kids can slice their way through new adventures based on the YouTube Red Originals Series Fruit Ninja Frenzy Force from Halfbrick Studios. Taking inspiration from the Frenzy Force series inside Toontastic’s Idea Lab, kids can go on to create their own episodes with the heroes Peng, Seb, Niya and Ralph to battle the Clean Bee.
I have a suggestion and Bugs
Can there be a character editor? I'm talking about a person creator not a draw character editor. It would be nice if you would fix the bug when I choose a huge cast, the game crashes. What happened to the original? Did launch pad toys shut down there old version and now it's this? I don't know. But since it shut down last year, people still remember it tho. But when I choose the idea lab characters, it crashes! So fix this game and add my idea. When you fix the bugs on this app and add my suggestion, then I will rate 5 stars. So yeah.
Editing functionality needs work
In the previous version of Toontastic, one was able to make multiple edits of the visual content. For example, one could add and move additional characters while keeping previous work. 3D, from what I can determine, does not allow for this. My students find this extremely frustrating and for the first time have complained about using the APP. I hope future versions can bring this important feature back.
Good but you are limited to how long is your story and how much characters there are so make a fourth thing that's called limited that let's you put as many characters as you want it will make it better and also can you put in the idea lab more cartoons by people and change them weekly I'm really sure it will make the game great for every body.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 307 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).