Here are the coolest new features of Tooth Atlas 8:
• Interactive Dental Anatomy course
• Tooth Morphology with over 500 models
• Synopsis of Human Dentition with in-depth quizzes
• Additional specialized resources for Endodontics, Periodontics, Skull Osteology and Anthropology
• Easy license reactivation and improved installation experience
• Newly remastered assets
• Fixed bug for Video Playback
• Fixed typo for a quiz in Dental Anatomy
Ratings and Reviews
Great Resource for Dental Students
I'm currently a first year dental student. As part of our textbook package we were required to get eHuman Tooth Atlas.
Many of the students in my class struggle with learning dental anatomy out of the traditional textbook as the visuals are lacking and there is little interaction. It's easy to be overwhelmed by the amount of information that we need to process. eHuman Tooth Atlas is a great resource to us because it breaks down information into small digestible chunks and more importantly, there is a plethora of visual representations in the form of animations, intraoral photos, radiographs, etc.
For me, I found that the most useful part of the Tooth Atlas is the quiz section where you can test yourself to see if you truly understand the material that you have been looking over.
Thanks eHuman! I'm excited to continue using the Tooth Atlas as a resource!
I have been using this application for my dental school curriculum and I cannot tell you how many times I have used it and how much it has helped me understand the material! The resources are phenomenal and the user interface is extremely easy to use and pretty neat!
Also I would like to thank the customer service team. I had an issue with my registration and they very promptly resolved my issue with no hassle and professionalism.
Overall great app and great people!
The University purchased the software for us students. I was excited that someone had finally put educational software at out fingertips, literally. It has a user-friendly interface, awesome graphics, and functionality. I have spent money on other software and eHuman's Tooth Atlas is hands down the easiest and best dental education software/app on the market!!
- eHuman Inc.
- 3.4 GB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © eHuman, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase $349.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.