Appearance setting. Saving drafts. Regular expression matching for all timeline. Streaming.
Tootle is a multifunctional Mastodon client, and above are examples of its features.
* Multiple Account Support
- Support both accounts in the same instance and accounts in different instances
- Easy and smooth switching between accounts
- Switch appearance for each account
- Toot with multiple accounts
- Post on Twitter
* Timeline Filter
- Regular expression matching
- Show only toots with attachments
- Filter warned or NSFW contents
- Filter boosts and replies
- ** You can apply filtering also to local and public timelines **
* Edit support
- Save drafts
- Autocomplete mention account
* Color Scheme
- Choose UI color from predefined schemes
- Change font size and icon size
* Social Features
- See followers or following accounts
- Follow and manage account relationships (e.g. follow requests, blocks, etc.)
- Hashtag search
- Account search
Hi all, this version contains several bug fixes.
- Bug Fix: NSFW is not working
- Bug Fix: Crash on launch under some condition
- Fix duplicate notifications with multiple app authentication
- Stability improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Better than other iPad clients, but that’s not saying much
This app is good for using multiple accounts and accounts with custom emoji, and the look&feel are a lot like the web app. The best feature is the Notifications tabs that separate mentions and follows from other notification types.
However, it doesn’t carry over content warnings automatically, and it’s got an encoding bug that represents apostrophes as 9s. I’m mostly comfortable using it—and certainly more comfortable than other iOS apps currently available (many either have serious translation bugs and/or don’t work on iPad)—but use with caution.
Love it, good update.
Best option for the iPad so far. Love the color customization, glad the latest update fixed the annoying apostrophe issue. On major bug & 1 shortcoming- it still crashes sometimes when I try to access my photo library, & there’s no photo caption option. Would be nice if content warnings persisted when replying to a toot with a content warning. Glad to see that it’s still getting updated. I’ve donated to the author & May do so again.
Fantastic, almost perfect!
This app seems amazing thus far, and I’m happily playing with the many features and enjoying the customization, as well as the accessibility! Thus far, no crashes (and I will update this review & stars depending on how my experience continues!) and I’m loving it! Definitely give it a try!!
The only three features I’d want to see to make this a 5-star app would be:
1) image captions! I can see others’, but I can’t make them myself, something very important for accessibility!
2) Threads should read from first posted -> most recent, not from the most recent to least recent.
3) notifications having the option to contain previews of mentions would be helpful!!
But other than those things, this app is fantastic thus far! Wonderful work, I’ll happily donate to you once I’ve done a bit more testing of the many features! :)
- TAKASHI MORIOKA
- 51.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2017 morilab
- In-App Purchases
- Espresso $1.99
- Cafe Latte $3.99
- Beer $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.