Applied Drugs is the best way to learn, quiz, and play with your favorite prescription drugs on the go. Interact and study with your favorite medications in a simple, fun, and convenient way.
• Generic to Brand
• Brand to Generic
• Generic to Dose
• Generic to Class
• Generic to Indication
• Over 300 of the top drugs prescribed in the United States
• Optimized for convenience and speed. Learn, quiz, and play on the go!
• Compete with your friends and share your high score.
• Fun and rewarding dynamic scoring system
• Learn through interactive flash cards
• Assess your learning with multiple choice questions
• NO fees, NO in-app purchases.
• And so much more
About Applied Drugs
Created by a practicing hospital pharmacist and software engineer aiming to make learning fun! Designed for nursing, pharmacy, medical, and other health profession students at all levels.
Special Thanks to:
Emoji provided free by http://emojione.com
Top 300 Applied Drugs © supports iPhone 5 and higher.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? We would love to hear from you. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Created by Edwin Wong (software engineer) and David Lu (pharmacist).
The information is presented in good faith and every effort has been taken to ensure their accuracy. Nevertheless, medical practice and information may change over time and it is always important to check the information with reliable sources.
By using this mobile app, no responsibility can be taken by either the author or publisher for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of this information. For educational use only.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use app for a quick 1-2 minute review of the top 300! It'd be great to see a "play" option for some of the other categories as well!
Easy interface, fast, easy to use. Good for on the go learning
- Edwin Wong
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Edwin Wong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.