Top Camera 2 - HDR, Slow Shutter, Night and more - Photo Video Editor and Filters
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top Camera is back! Here is the 2nd version of award winning photo/video camera/editor app for iOS. What’s changed? Just everything. Here is the most advanced photo/video camera with unified photo/video editor.
- we removed all unnecessary settings, Camera module has just modes, some modes has 2-3 submodes.
- all photos/videos captured by the app are stored in system Photo Library.
- the editor works directly on items from Photo Library as well - no need to import/export to edit.
- 5 photo modes: Photo (normal and square), HDR, Slow Shutter, Night Photo, Superfast Burst
- 3 video modes: Simple Video with Pause (30 or 60fps), Slow Motion, Time Lapse
- focus box, exposure box (tap-and-hold to lock)
- manual focus/exposure slider
- zoom (by pinch gesture or slider)
- Volume button shutter
- Self Timer
- Virtual Horizon - a visual leveling bar to keep your images straight.
- unified Photo/Video editor - all filters/adjustments can be applied to both Photos and Videos
- 9 Adjustments: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Temperature, Vibrance, Sharpen/Blur, Shadows, Highlights, Straighten
- 64 Hollywood quality color-correction filters divided into 8 groups: Cinema, Effects, Vintage, Antique, Pastel, Split/Tone, Monotone
- Adjust filter strength
- Realtime preview
- Drag left/right to scrub through videos
- Tap-and-hold on thumbnail to delete
- Save result as a new clip
- Or Overwrite current one - you can later revert to original version from this app system Photos app
- Photo Extension support
What's New in Version 1.8
- improved support of new devices: iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- improved support of iOS 9.3
- bug fixes
Use this all the time!
I love almost everything about this app especially the editing choices and it's my first choice when I take photos. I would like 2 improvements. 1. During editing I often need to see the whole photo and right now only 2/3rds is shown and 2. I have to go to another app to crop. Will cropping be added soon? Hope so! Then I would use no other apps to edit!
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! Why is there no warning when I'm low on space?!?!?
(In response to FishyJuan) YES I TOTALLY AGREE!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
I like it's functionality; HOWEVER, I went to film a really important event AND IT DID NOT SAVE!!!!! For anyone with an idevice with LESS THAN 16 GB TOTAL STORAGE, DO NOT BUY!
The app DOES take up too much cache. I would understand if it recorded to it's data file, moved it to the camera roll, and DELETED IT FROM ITS CACHE, but this app does not!
A few other issues I see:
-exposure and focus failing right now (I have iPod 6 gen 16 gb)
-Every time I lock my iPod, THE APP CLOSES. This gets annoying quick.
-No warnings about storage capacity OR if it can't save the file to the camera roll!
Until these issues are dealt with, developers, I'm out. Sorry, but I found another app for my needs...
A bug, please fix it!
I really love this app, so it saddens me, that when I either choose "video" or "slow motion" the screen just freezes. Yes, I can change back to photo, or some other camera, but I can't film videos.. :'(
I hope that you will fix this bug somehow, I've already tried deleting the app and redowloading. Nothing really works for me, I simply can't film. Please fix this bug!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 10, 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.