* "TOP CAMERA" IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE. PLEASE DOWNLOAD "TOP CAMERA 2" INSTEAD.
Create beautiful photographs using this full-featured camera app designed for the advanced photographer, the beginner and everyone in between.
It combines features found in numerous camera apps and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode.
*** FEATURES ***
App was designed in cooperation with Artist / Photographer, David Scott Leibowitz to bring you the highest quality in every detail.
* portrait and landscape orientation supported
* file sharing integration
* save images to the internal gallery, in system 'Photos' or in both
In shooting mode, the app provides a host of visual aids to help you take the best photograph possible - quick, intuitive controls, two visual indicators , one to define focus, the 2nd indicator to define exposure, and many more.
* "Volume" button shutter
* "Sound" activated shutter
* Video recording (iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 4g+)
* Video zoom - full resolution, no frames dropped, no quality decrease!
* LIVE ADJUSTMENTS: contrast, brightness, saturation, temperature
* Burst - rapid burst (about 6 photos per second) for low and medium quality
* HDR - Auto and Manual mode available with using align algorithm
* SLOW SHUTTER - Auto, Manual and Light trail modes with exposure control
* FOLDERS - organize your photos into folders. You can create new folder, delete, reorder, export, change names and move photos from one folder to another.
* Zoom slider
* AWB/Focus/Exposure lock
* Screen Button
* Virtual Horizon
* Exposure box
* Focus Box
* Video recording, HDR, slow shutter are available on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch 4g or later
3. PHOTO GALLERY
Clicking the picture icon in the lower left corner brings you into the world of Folders, Viewing, Editing and Sharing. When you enter this section of the app, you see the contents of selected folder.
* Export - paste image to clipboard, export to photos or send by e-mail
* Share - send one or more images to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PICASA, YOUTUBE, DROPBOX or FLICKR.
* Add new photos - import from 'Photos', paste from clipboard or duplicate selected image
* “Select” mode - when you switch to select mode you can quickly select many images, and then delete them, change folder, send by e-mail, share on Facebook/Twitter/Picasa/YouTube/Dropbox/Flickr, export to 'Photos' and copy to clipboard
* Reduce video size
“View” button, or double tap on thumbnail will bring up the folder’s images for fullscreen viewing and also give you info options to see the photo’s metadata including a GPS map view.
* full resolution preview
* display image info
* display GPS location in Maps
5. PHOTO EDITOR
Tap on “Edit” button to open powerful photo editor. Here you can crop an image, fix your common photo problems like bad lighting, low contrast, fuzzy colors, apply special effects and add frame.
* crop - free mode, keep ratio, square, 2x3, 3x4, 9x16, golden proportions
* rotate - rotate 90 degrees left/right, flip horizontal/vertical
* adjust - use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, improve (definition, sharpen), temperature, tint, shadows, highlights
* effect - 72 amazing effects: clarify, fake-hdr, sketch, auto contrast, sepia, greyscale, retro, grunge, lomo, cross process, NOISE REDUCTION and many more
* borders - add simple border, vignette or edge blur
- added iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
This app is only true hdr
Please fix this app for ios11 as it is the ONLY one that does hdr correctly. It takes 3 pictures and puts them together! That’s how it’s done. All the others are fake. Even top camera 2 doesn’t do it right. Please fix this app. Crashes after it takes the picture
No support and full of bugs
I paid for this app and found out that there are numerous issues with it and now in the description it says to download Top Camera 2 because this one is no longer supported. If that is true, they should remove this version and reimburse those of us who have wasted money on it, then I may consider spending the $4.99 on the new version...
Worthless with ios 9 +
Any contrast, saturation etc that is applied just gives your horizontal streaks. Use of any filter in any was does the same. Slow to load even on a 6s poorly written software.
Is not supported anymore. It was my go to app, after this review, it getting deleted. What's worse, I spent the .99 for the upgrade. Certainly won't be purchasing anything from this co.
- Sylwester Los
- 22.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucky Clan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.