Top Camera - HDR, Slow Shutter, Video, Photo Editor for iPad
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "TOP CAMERA" IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE. PLEASE DOWNLOAD "TOP CAMERA 2" INSTEAD.
Create beautiful photographs using this full-featured camera app designed for the advanced photographer, the beginner and everyone in between.
It combines features found in numerous camera apps and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique among the all camera apps. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode.
*** FEATURES ***
App was designed in cooperation with Artist / Photographer, David Scott Leibowitz to bring you the highest quality in every detail.
* portrait and landscape orientation supported
* file sharing integration
* save images to the internal gallery, in system 'Photos' or in both
In shooting mode, the app provides a host of visual aids to help you take the best photograph possible - quick, intuitive controls, indicator to define exposure, Auto White Balance switch and many more.
* "Volume" button shutter
* "Sound" activated shutter
* Video recording
* Video zoom - full resolution, no frames dropped, no quality decrease!
* LIVE ADJUSTMENTS: contrast, brightness, saturation, temperature
* Burst - rapid burst (about 6 photos per second) for low and medium quality
* HDR - Auto and Manual mode available with using align algorithm
* SLOW SHUTTER - Auto, Manual and Light trail modes with exposure control
* FOLDERS - organize your photos into folders. You can create new folder, delete, reorder, export, change names and move photos from one folder to another.
* Zoom slider
* AWB/Exposure lock
* Screen Button
* Virtual Horizon - Provides a visual leveling bar to keep your images straight.
* Exposure box
3. PHOTO GALLERY
Clicking the picture icon in the lower left corner brings you into the world of Folders, Viewing, Editing and Sharing. When you enter this section of the app, you see the contents of selected folder.
* Export - paste image to clipboard, export to photos or send by e-mail
* Share - send one or more images to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PICASA, YOUTUBE, DROPBOX or FLICKR.
* Add new photos - import from 'Photos', paste from clipboard or duplicate selected image
* “Select” mode - when you switch to select mode you can quickly select many images, and then delete them, change folder, send by e-mail, share on Facebook/Twitter/Picasa/YouTube/Dropbox/Flickr, export to 'Photos' and copy to clipboard
* Reduce video size
“View” button, or double tap on thumbnail will bring up the folder’s images for fullscreen viewing and also give you info options to see the photo’s metadata including a GPS map view.
* full resolution preview
* display image info
* display GPS location in Maps
5. PHOTO EDITOR
Tap on “Edit” button to open powerful photo editor. Here you can crop an image, fix your common photo problems like bad lighting, low contrast, fuzzy colors, apply special effects and add frame.
* crop - free mode, keep ratio, square, 2x3, 3x4, 9x16, golden proportions
* rotate - rotate 90 degrees left/right, flip horizontal/vertical
* adjust - use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, improve (definition, sharpen), temperature, tint, shadows, highlights
* effect - 72 amazing effects: clarify, fake-hdr, sketch, auto contrast, sepia, greyscale, retro, grunge, lomo, cross process, NOISE REDUCTION and many more
* borders - add simple border, vignette or edge blur
What's New in Version 4.9
- added iOS8 support
New update degrades the app.
This has been the best photo app, vastly superior to the one provided by Apple. The most recent update, I discover, appears to have changed the ability to orient the screen. Now, when looking at photographs in your collection, when editing, the only way to view them is when your device is held in the portrait orientation. Before, you could rotate your idevice, and the image would rotate also. On my iPad, I now I am required to view it in the portrait mode, which makes the image substantially smaller. I fear their commitment to adapting this to iPhones has removed the rotation orientation function. This is a big loss. I hope they have not also removed the auto rotate when sending images to PC computers. That is also a big problem with the Photo app and supplied by Apple. Paragraph I hope there is a way around this locked orientation to portrait mode.
I love it
Works great on my ipad mini. And they finally added ios8 support
Worthless without landscape video
Video recorded with ipad in landscape mode plays back in portrait mode. I just noticed the many complaints about the loss of landscape mode.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 07, 2014
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.